Exgirlfriend

Mikandk

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 04:50 pm
My bf ex gf contacted me and said he is been with her for a year now, and she found out he is seeing me as well, not sure where she found my information as I am not on any social media she said she had my car number plate traced to find the information. She told me that they had sex in my car and she was sorry as she did he know it was my car and they went to hotels with my car as well.she sent me a picture of them together and wants me to confront him, yet she does not want to confront him all she keeps saying I must protect her and act like I found this information myself because she can't afford to lose him or live without him. This is all new to me and not sure how to deal with this is you could please help me with some advice. Thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 296 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 05:37 pm
@Mikandk,
Mikandk wrote:

My bf ex gf contacted me and said he is been with her for a year now, and she found out he is seeing me as well, not sure where she found my information as I am not on any social media she said she had my car number plate traced to find the information. She told me that they had sex in my car and she was sorry as she did he know it was my car and they went to hotels with my car as well.she sent me a picture of them together and wants me to confront him, yet she does not want to confront him all she keeps saying I must protect her and act like I found this information myself because she can't afford to lose him or live without him. This is all new to me and not sure how to deal with this is you could please help me with some advice. Thank you

Essentially shes asking you to bail on him but not throw her under the bus.

You have a few choices.

You can fight for him. But he's cheating on you and her. If it's been going on this long I don't see him changing. He will probably keep seeing her.

You can break up with him and tell him you discovered it yourself sparing her. But if he's been cheating on her he will probably just find another.

You can tell him the truth, that she contacted you and told you not to tell him.

If I were you I'd break it off with him and tell him she knows. She doesn't care about you so why should you preserve her story?

Its also possible this is a complete set up. He might have considered breaking up with her and she's trying to sabotage you.

That's why you go with the truth and give him a chance to explain. How he responds will determine what you should do.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Exgirlfriend
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.43 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 06:35:25