Need market for article

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2017 12:20 pm
As discussed recently in another thread

It would reconcile Einstein with Newton in the matter of time-at a distance, resolving the Twin Paradox and satisfying our intuition regarding the apparent effect of relativity upon the moving object

...entailing no math whatever; it's very straightforward tho admittedly some convoluted in theory. Of course it could be dead wrong but that's what they thought about Al, or even Iz

There must be a suitable mag or othersuch; so someone here, if anywhere else, might know of a suitable target...

Thanks fellas....and gals....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,342 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2017 12:24 pm
@dalehileman,
Do you know how atomic clocks "ping pong" works ? If you do what's your problem with Relativity ?
dalehileman

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2017 12:27 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil no I don't but when house/yardwork allows I'll sure Google it, and many thanks

Meanwhile however if you have the time and opportunity.....
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2017 01:05 pm
@dalehileman,
Relative compared speeds of clock ping pong make an actual difference on how long a tick take takes.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2017 01:22 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Thank you Fil, again made my day--if not entire April or what's left'v't
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2017 01:40 pm
@dalehileman,
Shouldn't you write the essay turned possible article before ... asking people who have no connection to publishers to see if they can help you...?

Just hire a publicist or literary agent. No self respecting publication is going to accept your essay that you directly mailed to them.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2017 08:20 pm
@tsarstepan,
Thanks /Tsar, guess it's done diff now
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Need market for article
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 03:43:43