Asking Girl Out!

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 12:45 pm
So, i have been trying to ask this girl out for some time now. But it seems like she is not interested in me at all, could you guys give me some advice on how can i get her attention. I have even trying these Edit [Moderator]: Link removed. Any suggestion and words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 280 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 12:53 pm
@rahulsan,
Well you need to consider if you are her type of have the traits that interest her. If you don't it doesn't mean she wouldn't be interested you just need to do more to attract her.

Joke and kid with her be playful. Everyone is attracted to people who make them feel good. Laughing is one way another is to be interested in their interests, get them to explain their interests to you and be able to joke and kid around do its not a dull interview.

You have to ask your self is she really what you want or are you just interested because shes talking to you?

Tell her what you find interesting and make misdirected comments about those traits you like in a girlfriend. Its a way to playfully tell her you like her without actually saying it.

0 Replies

centrox

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 01:02 pm
That is a really crappy dating tips site mentioned in the original post. I suspect the whole thing is spam.
0 Replies

demetri86

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2017 09:26 am
@rahulsan,
Like the other post said try to get her to laugh a little. You can also find out what her interest are and try to relate to them to get her attention. If you have no interest that are the same I would not bother to pursue it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Asking Girl Out!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 06:30:32