Are You Awakened Spiritually?

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2017 05:13 am
Do you feel the need to spend more time alone? Do you feel a sense of disillusionment in your life? You may be an Awakening Soul. I wonder if anyone will ever get 100% on this soul test? How would they look? Famous? Old?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,832 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2017 05:58 am
@alanaalison,
The first thing I would expect from a spiritually awakened individual would be the enlightened ability to convince all the gang they are asleep. That dude has not shown up yet.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2017 08:35 am
@alanaalison,
Save for later
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2017 09:56 am
Joseph Campbell in his book, "The Inner Reaches of Outer Space " cites Spengler's 8 colossal monads of great Majesty, the last of which is the present one, the Faustian (Gothic-Christian to modern European-American). This Faustian monad is characterized by a restless dissatisfaction with religion and a yearning for meaning , a dependence on material possession for fulfillment , and an unending quest for knowledge.

I suspect that this last monad began with Darwin's "Origin of Species" when a Supernatural was no longer needed to explain the natural phenomena
of living things.

The basic myths that served us for so long are no longer appropriate for they have failed to keep current with the discoveries of science. Myths are metaphors derived from our psyche, and it's a mistake to interpret them literally for a literal interpretation of myths puts them in conflict with science.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2017 11:57 am
@alanaalison,
Quote:
Do you feel the need to spend more time alone?
Need to spend more time away from a2k

Quote:
Do you feel a sense of disillusionment in your life?
In many ways

Quote:
You may be an Awakening Soul.
Doubt it tho old age does relieve many anxieties

Quote:
I wonder if anyone will ever get 100% on this soul test?
How do I supposedly increase my score

Quote:
How would they look?
Who

Quote:
Famous?
Not me

Quote:
Old?
That's me
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Are You Awakened Spiritually?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:17:20