a break

emba

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 03:07 am
hello
Me and my girlfriend is on a break rigth now, something i decidede to do. I am not sure if it should be her and me together, we have been together for 3 years. She says I have changed a lot, and that she misses the old me, and the things i used to do. She complains that I dont hold her hand in public or kisses her often, but I dont think about that stuff, it is not in my natur to do those things. She went on a vacation for two, where I didnt really missed her and she missed me a lot, is that a bad sign ? I dont think i really have missed her when she has been gone.
but my question is, what should I concider while on a break? I know that you people cant make the decision for me, but I want to know what I should think about to make sure that I make the rigth chocie.

I apologize if there is some mistake in my english, english it not my first language
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 282 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 03:56 am
@emba,
Why are you not affectionate towards her anymore?
emba

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 01:14 pm
@Krumple,
we have had our ups and downs and being really close to breakup , but we never did it. maybe after all the times where we were close to breakup, I start to lose affectionate to her little by little
Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 03:54 pm
@emba,
emba wrote:

we have had our ups and downs and being really close to breakup , but we never did it. maybe after all the times where we were close to breakup, I start to lose affectionate to her little by little

Why are you with her?

It seems you are just going through the motions. You don't seem to want to express any affection for her so then why continue the relationship?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » a break
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:16:00