Marriage has lost its passion

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 02:33 am
I have been married 2 years. We had a great time dating but as soon as we got married our intimacy has been lacking. I am a female and I desire sex more then he does and so I have to ask for it and when I do I get rejected with the excuse of being to tired. We are in counseling and it's not helping. He doesn't care about my needs and I don't know what to do. I can't take the rejection and feeling unloved it's to much anxiety for me that I don't need and shouldn't have being married. I am tired of always initiating I like to be pursued. I have brought all this up at Counseling and with him one on one. He says he'll try but in the 2 years we've been married I had more sex when I wasn't married. This is messed up. I don't know what to do, say, or act. I am out of ideas and that's why I am here. Please help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 243 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 04:05 am
@Anonymous1989,
If professional help isn't helping what can we really offer you other than to remind you of choices?

The grass is always greener.

This is why I'm not a fan of marriage. People change, passion dwindles and both people become so familiar with each other they stop trying to make the other happy or enjoy their lives together.

You love him and want to be with him but you feel you are lacking and he either is incapable or not wanting to fulfill that need for you.

The question becomes how important is this to you? How you answer is where the solution is.

If you cherish your marriage more than your happiness then by all means deal with this.

If you can't you might need to consider moving on even if that is a bad idea for you. I don't like seeing or giving such advice to those who cherish manogomy but it might be your only option if he refuses to help you with what you need.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Marriage has lost its passion
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:15:48