Relationship early ?

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 09:53 pm
Ugh I'm in such a weird situation right now... me and this guy I've been dating(we kind of date off and on but it's awkward) like we basically got into A fight and he left and I left... and we broke up... but have been hanging out still almost everyday but when we hang out we don't do anything he just sits on his headset on his CPU and acts like nothing happened and I just do my own thing so it's really weird ? Like idk what we are ? And also there is this other guy in one of my classes I've been just friends with because I'm not sure if I'm technically still dating this other guy... but this kid in my class like messaged me about homework a couple times, stuff that is obvious then gave me his phone number and said to just text him whenever I can have time to help but he also has been talking to me about myself more than homework like... we talked about movies and things we like.. so I have a feeling he likes me but I can't tell??? He's 30 and I'm 24 so idk if it's the age gap because I'm so used to people texting me like non stop that I see... like we texted all night last night until like 2 then I fell asleep and he had texted me then I told him I had work and to have a good day and he never responded so idk if I'm just looking too deep into it or if I should text him, but I texted him last so I don't want to bug him... LMAO basically the gist is I don't understand guys and it makes me so angry LOl you're a guy, what do you think? Or maybe I should just give up and be a recluse with a million dogs HA
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 289 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 10:13 pm
@Iloveyoumucho,
Iloveyoumucho wrote:

Ugh I'm in such a weird situation right now... me and this guy I've been dating(we kind of date off and on but it's awkward) like we basically got into A fight and he left and I left... and we broke up... but have been hanging out still almost everyday but when we hang out we don't do anything he just sits on his headset on his CPU and acts like nothing happened and I just do my own thing so it's really weird ? Like idk what we are ? And also there is this other guy in one of my classes I've been just friends with because I'm not sure if I'm technically still dating this other guy... but this kid in my class like messaged me about homework a couple times, stuff that is obvious then gave me his phone number and said to just text him whenever I can have time to help but he also has been talking to me about myself more than homework like... we talked about movies and things we like.. so I have a feeling he likes me but I can't tell??? He's 30 and I'm 24 so idk if it's the age gap because I'm so used to people texting me like non stop that I see... like we texted all night last night until like 2 then I fell asleep and he had texted me then I told him I had work and to have a good day and he never responded so idk if I'm just looking too deep into it or if I should text him, but I texted him last so I don't want to bug him... LMAO basically the gist is I don't understand guys and it makes me so angry LOl you're a guy, what do you think? Or maybe I should just give up and be a recluse with a million dogs HA

Reading this totally caused a valley girl voice to creep into my inner reading voice. Like, so weird.

You aren't married to the first guy.
Is there a rule you can't send two texts to the same person without having a response first because if there is, I break it all the time.

I know what you are trying to do here. It doesn't look nice. I'll point it out; you are not happy with guy one but are worried that if guy two isn't serious you might end up with neither if you bail on guy one for guy two and are wrong about guy two. So you would rather string gut one along until you know guy two is interested.

Its terrible to treat guy one that way.

My advice is to tell guy one you are not happy, give him a chance to fix. If that doesn't happen then part. Being single isn't a bad thing.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 10:13 pm
@Iloveyoumucho,
Communicate with the first guy. "Are we on, or off?"

If he doesn't know, then tell him you're off (or one, whichever you decide). Someone has to be the adult in relationships, and right now, you're elected.

If you want to date the other guy, then feel free to tell the first that you're off.

As for texting, everybody's different. Some people text all day. Others only text when they feel the need to. I wouldn't read anything into it at all if I were you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Relationship early ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:23:59