proofs that God exists

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 03:40 pm
proofs are: something cannot come in out of nothing 2:supernatural things has happened 3: people have confessed to be evil [spiritually] and that a God exists 4: people who survived death has claimed to have spiritual encounters 5: most christians had been Athiest 6: prayers get answered [ there have been countless testimonies] -------many more.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 367 • Replies: 4
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 04:17 pm
@shadrach heavens,
Shad I'm no atheist but Heavens,

Quote:
1. something cannot come in out of nothing
Some believers seem to think it can; though either way, hardly a proof. However, why couldn't it all have been there (in one form or another), forever

Quote:
2:supernatural things has happen
But 'supernatural' is thought by many of us to mean 'impossible' and anyhow how could you possibly know they were

Quote:
3: people have confessed to be evil [spiritually] and that a God exists
How can this, even if true, possibly prove Her existence

Quote:
4: people who survived death has claimed to have spiritual encounters
Probably the result of imagination whilst in a state of torpor

Quote:
5: most christians had been Athiest
Not sure it's true but even if, it's not evidence of any sort

Quote:
6: prayers get answered
I'm sure you're right about that but see above

Incidentally Rach I could probably respond more intelligently if your profile revealed more about you
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 06:08 pm
@shadrach heavens,
shadrach heavens wrote:

proofs are:

something cannot come in out of nothing

Not true, any time an electron moves valence shells a photon is emitted. Where did the photon come from? It wasn't inside the atom or electron. It came from nothing.

shadrach heavens wrote:

2:supernatural things has happened

Zero proof of this, you can't call this a proof when there is no evidence that such things deemed supernatural have occurred.

shadrach heavens wrote:

3: people have confessed to be evil [spiritually] and that a God exists

How is this proof of anything? Some calls them self evil is based on who's point of view?

shadrach heavens wrote:

4: people who survived death has claimed to have spiritual encounters

People claim to be abducted by aliens or Bigfoot. No hard evidence of either of those.

shadrach heavens wrote:

5: most christians had been Athiest

What? Show me the statistics that most grew up atheist then turned Christian? Its more like they were indoctrinated as children and disowned by their Christian parents if they became atheists.

shadrach heavens wrote:

6: prayers get answered [ there have been countless testimonies] -------many more.

Not a single shred of evidence has proven prayer works. What i have noticed is a Christian will only count their prayers that mildly came out in their favor and disregard ones that don't. Its the same 50% chance probability.

So in conclusion you haven't provided any proofs that a god exists but if I gave you the benefit of the doubt which god does this prove? Thor? Ra? Zeus? Which? If you attempt to claim the Christian god it in no way supports that claim.
0 Replies

Johnherald444

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 09:22 am
Overall, I believe that God existence. Don't you?
dalehileman

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 12:00 pm
@Johnherald444,
Well John, overall, my approach allows either interpretation. Based on the principle that nothing is entirely anything and everything is partly something else, my pantheism maintains that either interpretation is entirely correct, and I do indeed lean to callin' She/He/It 'God'
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » proofs that God exists
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 06:15:04