Help or Don't Help?

dre0017

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 09:56 am
A man on the side of the road ran out of gas outside of your house. He was going to see his dying mother in the hospital. You were also on the way to see a dying friend in the hospital. There is a gas station about a mile away. You only have money for one of you. What do you do?
Answers
A. Take the stranger along with you
B. Leave the stranger behind
C. Give him your gas money and go home
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 301 • Replies: 6
No top replies

centrox

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 10:42 am
B. He says he was going to see his dying mother; it might be a lie. Beggars always have sob stories.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 10:57 am
You do not state whether he has any money. If he does, and I believe his dying mother story, I might take him to the gas station to fill up a can and drop him back at his car. I might not. He might be a serial killer. Insufficient information.
0 Replies

dre0017

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 06:20 am
@dre0017,
He doesnt have nay money
centrox

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 08:50 am
@dre0017,
OK. I don't believe his story. However if I leave home I am leaving him outside my empty house, and he could break in. I think I'll kill him.
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 08:54 pm
@dre0017,
You say , "Hello son, good to meet you finally", and give him a lift to the hospital.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 08:59 pm
@dre0017,
dre0017 wrote:

A man on the side of the road ran out of gas outside of your house. He was going to see his dying mother in the hospital. You were also on the way to see a dying friend in the hospital. There is a gas station about a mile away. You only have money for one of you. What do you do?
Answers
A. Take the stranger along with you
B. Leave the stranger behind
C. Give him your gas money and go home

Speed up and hit him with your car. Get on your cellphone and call an ambulance for him. He gets a free ride to the hospital and you still make it in time before your friend passes away.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Help or Don't Help?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 08:27:35