What do you think she could be into ?

Dzokson

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 01:27 pm
Im seeing a very hot girl every day in school. she sometimes checks me and because i really like her il man the **** up and approach.
but she has 3-4 friends is quiet (even if she is talking, btw she doesnt talk much) and i dont know would she like to be approached and bored with another guy that likes her (i know that she would not care about my approach if she likes me but i aint sure) should i die alone, or meet a girl that would probably reject me if i ask her on a date
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 320 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 05:38 pm
@Dzokson,
Dzokson wrote:

Im seeing a very hot girl every day in school. she sometimes checks me and because i really like her il man the **** up and approach.
but she has 3-4 friends is quiet (even if she is talking, btw she doesnt talk much) and i dont know would she like to be approached and bored with another guy that likes her (i know that she would not care about my approach if she likes me but i aint sure) should i die alone, or meet a girl that would probably reject me if i ask her on a date

Being rejected is better than never trying. It shouldn't be about life or death. She is just a girl, talk to her, have fun. Quit building her up because that's what makes you nervous. Be friendly, funny, spontaneous and fun.

If she's with friends, entertain her friends too. Women like when they see a guy they like treating her friends good, making them laugh and enjoy themselves. Its a good quality.

Dont be afraid if rejection, there is no reason to be afraid. Its not like she's you only chance at love.

When I want to get to know someone better, I pretend as if I am already their friend, tease and joke with them. Tell stories, ask questions about them, use what they say to bounce off jokes, humor or similar stories.

Push yourself but tell your self so what, no big deal if they don't like me, I'm just going to talk to them to make them laugh.

It only seem awkward because you are building it up in your mind that way. Stop, let it all go and just be in the moment having fun, that's it.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 06:58 pm
meeting a predator
Dzokson

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 10:44 am
@ossobucotemp,
im waiting for her to be alone so i can ask her for a cig and meet with her but she is the most beautifull girl saw and rejection would kill me
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What do you think she could be into ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:20:52