how Japans murder rate got to be incredibly low.

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 12:23 am
http://www.businessinsider.com/why-japans-murder-rate-is-so-low-2014-4
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 363 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 08:43 am
@coluber2001,
That was interesting..
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:34 am
Why does Japan have such a high suicide rate?
coluber2001

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:47 am
@McGentrix,
I believe the Japanese don't have the stigma against suicide that we do. I think we find murder more acceptable.
0 Replies

seac

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 01:42 pm
@coluber2001,
So this news article is another fodder to turn people antigun. Japan society is very different from the US. They normally bow to authorities in just about every tier of their work and lives. Knives seem to be the weapon of choice in domestic disputes and murders that sometimes come up. There are still the yakuza groups that offers services that the police cannot, such as protection from lower street gangs and individuals. In the US we have the right to defend ourselves and property from criminals using deadly force if necessary.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 04:00 pm
@seac,
Shoot em down, then plea self defense. Works more often than not. It's a gun nut stew out there. Mass shootings, racial killings, robbery killings, murder/suicide killing, mistaken identity killing, kill, kill, kill.
Kill kill kill for peace
If you don't like their manners or the way that they walk
If you don't like their social status or the way that they talk
Kill kill kill for peace
Kill it will feel so good
seac

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 04:26 pm
@edgarblythe,
Yes Edgar. There are some very disturbed people that are in our society. Have you ever been a target of hate? I have had people that I don't even know make death threats on me. Some out of petty jealousy. Some of these people know where I live. I will defend myself should they ever come at me in my own home. And for the record, I will not use a gun, I have a variety of primitive weapons to choose from.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » how Japans murder rate got to be incredibly low.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 10:08:54