What do you think about my lyrics?

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 07:56 pm
in this moment enjoying every breath. cause death comes as a whisper taking slow menising steps. as the wind blows silently through threes at night everyone cowers in fear of whats right.

these words often spoken. often misheard. cause you dont wanna strike that nerve. its time to get past it time to move on cause tomorrow. at anytime could be gone.

now the devil knocks on my door. and ask for something he adores. ill give you your hearts desires. just give me your soul for HELLS choir. the devils choir.

now am i dammed am i lost. will i be dammed to hell. is this got forgiving will you please tell. now as i rise above this and set fire to the darkness. ill be living a new life.burning in hell in the afterlife.

youve got my soul locked away is there a way to escape. cause now my heart screams in agoney.
now i bleed. a brocken path further into the darkness will i crash and see you seen.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 255 • Replies: 2
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 09:03 pm
It's not really bad as amateur lyrics go. I suggest you spell the words more correctly if you decide to show this around much.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 10:09 pm
@Elizabeths Closure,
Song lyrics and poems are usually written in a specific form. The arrangement of the lines is according to it's metre or number of beats.
Here is an example:

There once was a young lady named bright
Whose speed was much faster than light
She set out one day
In a relative way
And returned on the previous night.
- Anonymous
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What do you think about my lyrics?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:14:50