A private message for kickycan. ( everybody else stay out )

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 06:27 pm
Hey, kickster, the pm service isn't working so I thought I'd get in contact with you this way. Feel free to talk, I left a note for everybody to stay out and I think we can trust our A2K brethren.

Here's the problem: Remember when you, Bi-Polar Bear and I would get together every day and start running around like a buncha crazed fools, whoopin' and hollerin', crashing threads, calling people names, and just acting in a general disruptive manner?

That was some fun ****. Like the time we barged in on Sozobe and Eva and they were in this really serious discussion, and Bear started making farting noises and you dumped that stuff on Eva's head. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't do anything.

Or, hey, remember when we got Frank Aspia so mad when we started calling him a catholic?

Man, those were the days! But, kicky, have you noticed that Bear hasn't been hanging around with us lately? That's my concern and I'd like your feedback on this rather critical issue.

Here's my take: I think Squinney has laid the law down. I had this vision the other day where Bear was walking out to his van, head hung low, and suddenly Squinney appeared at the kitchen door, rolling pin in hand, and yelled, "Now, Bear, remember...bread and milk, then straight home! If you see Gus and Kicky playing in the streets, stay away from them! Those two are nothing but trouble!"

Bear says, "Yes, dear". crawls into the van and drives away. One can almost sense that he is breaking apart inside. The big lug's heart is being ripped in two. He wants to play, dammit, but that domineering wife has crippled the poor bastard.

What are we going to do, kicky? Any ideas?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,875 • Replies: 44
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 07:01 pm
Hmmm...I have noticed this, Gus, and I too, am disturbed by this transformation in Bi-Polar Bear. On a side note, I am so glad you brought up the time we started calling Frank a catholic. Oh, those golden days of the past...

I'm going out in a few minutes, so I can't hash this out completely right now, but I do have one idea. Do you remember Patty Hearst? Maybe if we kidnapped Bi-Polar Bear, held him at gunpoint for a few weeks or months (however long it takes), and just kept drilling it into his head that Squinney is evil and that we are good, and just kept reminding him of all the good times over and over again, we might be able to get through to him. Another plus to this plan is that we'd get to torture him if we needed some entertainment.

Kidnapping...yeah, that's a pretty reasonable and sensible plan I think.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 07:03 pm
<knocking first…then opening door> Oh…excuse me…I didn't think anyone was in here….oh it's you Gus! Why do you keep using the a2k women's bathroom as your office?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 07:19 pm
Hmmm...I guess I'm in here alone now...what to do while I wait for Gus to get back...(looks down)...oh, hello there Mr. HappyPants!...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 07:33 pm
Yeah, but Patty was in on it, according to ... I forget whom, a playwright.
Shhhhhhhhhhh.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 08:05 pm
Don't make any noise. We'll get shooed out.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 08:10 pm
I'm tellin squinney!
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 08:24 pm
Quote:
everybody else stay out

around 60 views, not that bad ;-)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 08:56 pm
I'M telling JESPAH!!!

So there!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 08:57 pm
Gettin' kind of smoky in here...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:25 pm
What ARE Gus and kicky doing here in the ladies' restroom???

GET OUT OF HERE!!! NOW!!!

Hmph. They're not leaving? I know a sure way to clear them out
......watch this:

"Anybody here got an extra tampax?"
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:28 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:31 pm
Eva, there's a tampax machine here on the wall...hmmm it's empty...that's funny it was full just a little while ago.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:32 pm
Quote:
"Anybody here got an extra tampax?"

Yeah, I think I might have one here somewhere, Eva.

< begins to dig in overall pockets >
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:35 pm
They're tougher'n that.

Anyhow - that is a packet of chocolates..
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:57 pm
I bet Gus took all the tampax out of the wall dispenser, colorbook. I think he uses them for Molotov cocktails. You know he's in the middle of a big feud with kicky. I wouldn't put it past him, would you?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:58 pm
Come to think of it, I better go warn kicky.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 10:05 pm
Eva wrote:
I bet Gus took all the tampax out of the wall dispenser, colorbook. I think he uses them for Molotov cocktails. You know he's in the middle of a big feud with kicky. I wouldn't put it past him, would you?

...I'm not sure...I thought he uses them when his nose starts to drip.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 10:47 pm
Better than the roll up kleenix thing.... of which we are all so familiar, if no one else is around.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 11:13 pm
BBB
BBB buzzed in and landed in the crease in Gus' hat. He didn't suspect a thing.

Gus dropped his pants and plopped down on the toilet seat. From under his shirt, he pulled out his copy of Playboy, unfolded the center fold, sighed in memory of his younger days. Gus reached into his shirt again and pulled out his paperback copy of War and Peace. He concealed the book in the pages of the Playboy magazine and began reading.

An hour later, having finished one chapter, Gus stuffed his book back in his shirt. After several swipes of his arse with purple potty paper, he stood up and pulled up his pants. He strode toward the door and, with a tip of his hat, he handed the Playboy magazine to Eva, nodded to Colorbook, Osso and Edgar, who just stood there still gasping for fresh air in a room full of Gus farts.

When he reached the door, Dlowan blocked his exist. "What you got under yer shirt?" sneered the wild-eyed wabbit.

Gus' knees got weak and he trembled at the site of the wabbid wabbit.

Dlowan flicked one of her ears and stood nose to nose with Gus.

BBB, still concealed in the crease of Gus' hat, watched to see what would happen next.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A private message for kickycan. ( everybody else stay out )
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 09:20:47