WHAT IS THIS??

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2017 05:59 pm
So was cleaning out a fairly large mold infestation that snuck up on me in the shower (no window so it's fairly dark), and as I was getting it up I noticed these weird black "hairs" growing in the grout. What is this? Is it part of the fungus? How should I get rid of them?? I am considering just getting some tweezers and trying to just pull them out? Although it seems to be rooted quite firmly. It's not anything dangerous is it? Sad btw the light spots are just the bleach based cleaner I was using, the mold itself was black. Theres quite a few of these hairs like the one in the bottom right of this picture, mostly spread out, although there are 3 or 4 growing together in a couple spots. One is up to a couple inches in length. What the hell IS it???

http://i66.tinypic.com/flk1aq.jpg

PS Just remembered also that I got really drunk a couple weeks ago and puked in the shower, and like the lazy **** I am just rinsed it out really quick and went to bed. Not sure if it's relevant or TMI but thought I'd mention it just in case.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 836 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » WHAT IS THIS??
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:21:31