Consolation for Immaturity

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 04:16 am
I have recently learnt that Eminem is a decade older than me. This pleases me because it has come to my attention that i should have, or just should, grown up sometime. Even Seed, who approaches my level of immaturity, isn't good enough to make me seem normal and responsible. It is wonderfully pleasing that there is somebody like Eminem out there. Should I ever feel the need to grow up, i can just say to myself "well, Eminem is a decade older than me" . Compare any post by either me or my puppetmaster Seed to the lyrics of an Eminem song, and see if you don't agree
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 446 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Odd Socks

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 04:19 am
Excuse me miss, i don't mean to sound like a jerk, but i'm feelin just a little stressed out from work. Would you pull out my hair, spit on me, gouge my eyes out, YEAH!!

I'm in jail now, and i'm, locked up. they say i was running butt naked down the streets yelling YA YA YA I say, i'm sorry, i don't remember, all i know is this much, i'm not guilty. They say "can it, boy, I've got you on tape. telling an old lady "touch my body" "
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 04:20 am
on second thought, maybe we're just about the same
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 04:23 am
Well, immaturity is alot more fun, just like posting on your own threads is more fun than talking to other people
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 06:15 am
and very weird
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 07:00 am
Maybe you're not talking to yourself, maybe you're talking to your other personality. In which case, you might be insane!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 03:54 pm
maturity is overrated, i've survived 42 years on this planet and have never resorted to being mature once
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 04:45 pm
Are we talking the maturity of body or the maturity of mind? I think my mind stopped maturing at about 27. God, I wish it had been the other way around. Confused
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 05:29 pm
Growing old is biology
Growing up is optional
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Consolation for Immaturity
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 04:38:12