I need to make my hair grow faster

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2017 10:23 pm
I am nearly a 19 year old male, I used to have a great mullet past my shoulders and so did my friend, within a week wo both got haircuts, i whent full skinhead while in jail and he whent pretty short to, were both trying to grow our mullets back but somehow hes growing his faster, im at about 2 and a half inches and hes at about 3 and a half maybe 4 inches, i asked him how he does it and he said he uses womens coconut shampoo and conditioner once a day whereas i used axe once a day, i whent and picked up the most expensive coconut shampoo and conditioner i could find yesterday, he also said he blowdrys his hair which ill never do. Neither of us get haircuts, were going shaggy until we reach the proper length to start forming the mullet which i consider to be about 5 inches, any tips to grow hair will be much appreciated, i miss my luscious mullet and so do the girls haha. Ps we dont go full blown mullet, we keep the top and sides about 3 inches and the back really long
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,223 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 07:34 am
@Calebweible123,
You can't make your hair grow faster. Period.

However, do take good care of it and, in particular, don't pull hard when brushing or combing and trying to detangle it, as you can break a lot of strands that way. Also, eat a healthy diet (for lots of reasons anyway) and that will help.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I need to make my hair grow faster
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 06:47:00