I want to cheat

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2017 11:25 pm
Ok .. so I want to cheat on my partner of 5 years. But please here me out.
We were each other's first sexual partners, (sex) and that was something that was special to me. We got together at 15 years of age. This is where it gets difficult. 6 months into our relationship he broke it off with me and within a week was sleeping with his "new girlfriend" within 4 months we were back together and everything was ok we had worked everything out. 3 years later he cheated on me but he didn't tell me for 6 months as he thought I would leave. I had a feeling he had cheated but I trusted him so I did Persue anything, I kept on hearing stories and eventually I asked the lady in question 6 months later and she admitted it and that's where it all started, anyway long story short we have now been together for nearly 6 years, and I have forgiven him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him I want to marry him and I love him with all my heart. But now I feel like we don't have that special connection that we first had being each other's first as he has experienced other sexual
Partners, and it's something I feel like I need to do just once and then I can carry on living my life with him. If I did persue my fantasy, I know exactly who I would with, someone that I once have had a connection with before ( never got as far as sex) and it would just be once.

But I know my partner would never allow it as he does get abit jealous with this particular person.

I want to be with my partner but if I don't experience it once with someone else I feel like now I will never really be satisfied because he has been able to get the best of both worlds, cheat and still comeback to the one he really wants. I know he will never ever ever do it again as we have worked with each other very closer within the last 2-3 years to get where we are today. But it's just this holding me back.

Is this so wrong of me?

Please help me now.

Lela
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 277 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 12:05 am
@Helpmenow123,
Lela,

I am probably the only one here that will say do it. But let me explain my reasoning.

First of all the exact reason why I am not a fan of monogamy and or having just one romantic relationship is due to what you have already explain.

I think only having sexual experience with one person can cause problems long term. People are so different.

In a managomy-centric society most won't understand how you can love someone and care about them but still want to have another sexual experience with someone else. I say this is the ignored aspect of humanity that gets shunned a way for no good reason.

I think you are justified. But it could create a problem. Just keep this in mind. You could lose what you have over it. Is it worth that risk?
Helpmenow123

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 01:09 am
@Krumple,
Hi Krumple

Thank you for understanding me.

It's something I would keep to myself, and that's what I'm scared of.

I guess it's something I will really need to think about if I am wanting to spend the rest of my life with him
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I want to cheat
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:36:52