Please check this essay sentences grammar. Thank you

Kaitong

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2017 09:38 pm
How does globalization create sweatshops affect the world?

Back in the 19th century, everything was simpler. Most internet and social networking sites were not created yet, and everything moved a lot slower. Now, our global economy is quickly changing, and as a result, everyone wanting to get the latest technology and fashion trends for very low prices. This high demand for inexpensive product introduction of more sweatshops. Sweatshops usually mean factories where workers face unhealthy and bad conditions all the time, such as dangerous work conditions, low pay, and pollution of the environment, but it still gets a lot of support for many reasons, and exist the world until today. Because of economic globalization, sweatshops are increasing. The relationship between them is indivisible. In the international economic aspect, globalization connects the world in the twenty-first century. It almost affects all companies. Compare to domestic business, international business is obviously different. On the international level, the globalization of the world economy presents more opportunities for international business. Increased competition in the case of globalization, many global international companies always try to find cheaper labor in the world, it caused the birth of the sweatshop. At the same time, poor people also get more work from the sweatshop, earn money to improve their life. The attendant concerns about the sweatshop have become a focus topic. In my opinion,  although sweatshops have substandard and unsafe working conditions, it still needs to exist all over the world because many people need the jobs that sweatshops offer. Sweatshops create from globalization, and it is one of the significant impacts of globalization.
         Sweatshops have distinct advantages and disadvantages in many ways. On the one hand, many international companies also through sweatshop to produce products can save cost, and sweatshop can provide employment opportunities for people who live in a poor village. But on the other hand, sweatshop bad work condition also makes workers' life safety under threat, affects their health, and causes our environment polluted seriously. Despite sweatshops bring benefits to international companies and poor workers, we still cannot ignore its bad working conditions and pollution issue.
         In today's global world, many international companies have more freedom than ever before because of globalization.  With global market has many different brand choices offered to consumers and keeps up with consumer demand for new trends, famous branding already became a key to many international companies, it more than a simple logo, but building a super brand is an extraordinary costly project, needing constant managing, tending and replenishing. Therefore, ever since mass production created the need for branding in the first place, its role has slowly been expanding in important, many international companies think that famous branding could place production entirely, because the brand image is everything about them. " Nike, which began as an import export scheme of made in Japan running shoes and does not own any of its factories, has become a prototype for the product-free brand." Naomi Klein explains even though many brand-name products are through global trade sold around the world, many international companies depending on sweatshops cheap labor. They don’t have own brand of independent factories, only use their own design or idea and keep the brand's style most of the time.
         According to this logic, many companies think they should not expend their finite reserves on factories that will demand physical upkeep, on machines that will corrode or on employees who will certainly age and die. Instead, they think should concentrate those resources in the virtual brick and mortar used to build their brands, such as on packaging, advertising, then bring their brands to the people around the world. The difference between products and brands is fundamental. A product is something that is made in a factory, a brand is something that is bought by a customer. For most brand companies, the production process is not important and consumers also do not know. Such as famous brand Adidas. It has been followed a similar trajectory, when chief executive announcing that he wanted to capture the heart of the "global teenager,"  all the company-owned factories in Germany promptly follow shut down,  and moved to contracting-out in Asia. Therefore, many brand companies bypass production completely now, they are not in their own factories to manufacture of products. Most of these third-party manufacturers are sweatshops. Sweatshops produce a growing share of consumer products sold because can keep production cost extremely low. If through sweatshop cheap labor to produce their product, these  companies also can keep the production price extremely low, thus they can make more money, and increase their profits. Conversely, if a company doesn’t use sweatshops, they need to turn to more expensive labor.  In return, this will mean that they will need to sell their products at higher prices in order for profits to remain the same. But because the price increase, maybe they will lose customers, and eventually go out of business altogether. Because buying products that are been not produced in sweatshops are expensive. After all, the main motivation behind sweatshop labor is mass production of cheap products. Therefore, most international companies need sweatshop cheap labor.
         Poverty that drives many people out from home all time, and sent money to home by them is already the biggest source of wealth accumulation in rural China. Sweatshops not only can let people to earn money, get chance to change fate,but also can make them to the different world."In surveys, migrants rank “seeing the world,” “developing myself,”and “learning new skills” as important as increasing their incomes. "  Leslie T. Chang, an author of “Factory Girls,” describe people from village to city in a changing. Sweatshops give a chance for people go out to work, They can learn many skills, and fight for a chance to change their fate. Actually, many migrants are the rural elite. They are younger, better educated, and more enterprising than the people they leave behind. Most of today young migrants don't come from the farm, they come from school. Farming is something they have watched their parents do. Sweatshops provide many employment opportunities for poor people, and let them leave their hometown to the city see the different world, enjoy the freedom of life, and learn skills. Therefore, many people do not feel fear work in sweatshops in the city, but proud because they believe this can change the poor life. If they stay at home and not go out to try, they will never have anything and never succeed.
         Many people recognizing the negative conditions under the sweatshops operate. In fact, the sweatshop condition is bad and unsafe, even make workers' life safety under threat and affect their health." Problems are as varied as onerous work environments and serious—— sometimes deadly——safety Problems.' Charles Duhigg and David Barboza describe sweatshops often have unfair and hazardous working conditions. Sweatshops was always bright. At any moment, there were thousands of workers standing on the assembly line or sitting in the backless chair, crouching next to large machinery, or jogging between loading bays. Some workers' legs swelled so much they waddled because it is hard to stand all day. Also, the workers assembling iPhones, iPads and other devices often labor in harsh conditions. They were even ordered to use a poisonous chemical to clean iPhone screens. The improper disposal of hazardous waste caused workers injured by toxic chemical exposures. It causes over a hundred employees had been injured by a toxic chemical that can cause nerve damage and paralysis. Most seriously, sweatshop has happened explosion events, and it caused a lot of casualties. Sweatshops dangerous working condition issues are alarming. It affects the safety of workers' life. Despite this, but sweatshops did not take any action to improve, and  make sure a safe workplace.
        For one country that has laws to allow sweatshops, it mostly also doesn’t manage sweatshops problems of waste and pollution, and only have lax environmental laws. But in nature, sweatshops are a serious environmental issue all the time. In the words of Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl Wudunn,"The greatest downside of industrialization is not exploitation of workers but toxic air and water." Sweatshops cause many polluted seriously, creates many problems for environment, such as air pollution and chemical waste. For workers, they being forced to process toxic chemicals in sweatshops. In Asia each year, many million people die from the effects of pollution. It affecting the environment. The factories are springing up throughout the region are far more likely to kill people through the chemicals they expel than through terrible working conditions. For this serious issue, sweatshop monitors do have a useful role. They can compel factories to improve safety, and call attention to the impact of sweatshops on the environment.
         Force of globalization was created many sweatshops in the world. It is real, and its influences are felt everywhere. Until today, sweatshops still exist.Indeed, it is good for many different aspects of the world.From the international business perspective, mostly because sweatshops are low-cost factories. Many international companies can use sweatshops low wage labor to decrease production costs. This is an easy way for them to gain profit by decreasing the cost of production. For workers, sweatshops provide many employment opportunities for poor people and let them leave their hometown to the city see the different world,  earn money to support their families and change their life. Although it is a working environment with very difficult and dangerous conditions, we shouldn't just stop sweatshops. Globalization outsourcing of many labors from rich countries to poor, has lifted many people out of poverty. Shutting down sweatshops completely would only erase those gains and increasing gap between rich and poor. Many people who live in poor villages are strongly believed that one of the best hopes for them would build a sweatshop, let them earn money to improve their life and get out of poverty. But for poor condition issue, sweatshop owners also should recognize it and focusing on these issues; take notice and hear workers' voice and their ideas, increased their efforts to improve sweatshops working conditions because workers have a responsibility to work safely. At the same time, sweatshop monitors also need to play its role, compel factories to reduce the environmental pollution, improve air quality.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 441 • Replies: 7
No top replies

dre0017

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2017 11:55 am
@Kaitong,
I don"t know if anyone is actually going to read all of that for you i suggest a spellchecker website.
http://www.reverso.net/spell-checker/english-spelling-grammar/
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2017 02:23 pm
@Kaitong,
Back in the 19th century everything was simpler: Most internet and social networking sites hadn't yet been created while everything else moved a lot slower. But now our Global Economy is quickly changing in terms of instant communication and as a result, everyone instantly wants the latest technology and fashion trend--each for very lowest price.

Kait hope that's of a little help (probly very little) but now we need 155 other participants to....
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2017 02:52 pm
I happen to like a full space between paragraphs. It takes up more space, but for some readers, that extra space is worth it. A lot of us do not like walls of text as a mode.

I read a lot of books. One I'm reading now doesn't have a space between paragraphs and is aggravating in other ways (don't get me started...). I don't completely dislike the book, but it drives me crazy as I try to read it. I may just toss it.

dalehileman

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2017 02:56 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
that extra space is worth it.
Sure is Osso. I call it 'carret' to sa ve keystroles

Note to TAATANE: That's 'carriage return'

We still heed to hear from those 154 others

But isn't it remarkable that the s'f'w'sp'ed' can't rec'g'z 'sa ve' as 'save'

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2017 03:00 pm
@dalehileman,
finally, agreement
dalehileman

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2017 03:04 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
finally
But Osso, thot it h'p'd allatime

Oops forgot about TAATANE. Anyone I'm [email protected] and welcome comment but if you're one'v'em please don't screw up my progs

√This high demand obviously calls for inexpensive (or free) links to product introduction from more sweatshops; for instance....

Now 153
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2017 03:09 pm
The book I'm reading now is rather inventive, so I should hang on and not slam it. It is Caramelo by Sandra Cisneros, who I am apt to be interested in, in the first place, and still am.

But the book rigamarole makes me crabby.. to the max, when I just want to read. Changes in text modes.. well, I'll be quiet as I figure Cisneros is smart on all this.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Please check this essay sentences grammar. Thank you
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 11:04:57