No top replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2017 01:59 pm
the one and only time i wished i'd seen the Oscar's

nothing better than a stage full of dummies getting **** on in public
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2017 02:41 pm
They also mad a photo error in their In Memoriamvideo tribute.

Oh, they got the name right, for who was being honored; but,they put in someone else's image. Substituted Jan Chapman's picture for Janet Patterson.

Linkat

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2017 12:47 pm
@Sturgis,
I had heard that they had posted someone that didn't pass away - maybe that is the situation you are talking about right name, wrong picture. (just checked yeah that is the one - in my opinion that is even worse than the getting the wrong winner)

I don't watch these any way -- a bunch of people full of themselves getting $30k plus swag bags that they can easily afford, patting themselves on their backs that they have accomplished so much, and spouting off nonsense that they think others want to hear - the fakeness of the whole thing annoys me and all the flash of waste of money while they condemn others political or otherwise about helping the common people - just a bunch of calling the kettle black.

All they obtained was something that entertains others - now granted some of it is really great entertainment but that is all it is. It isn't like they are saving lives, or helping make people's lives better.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Oscar Snafu
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 12:55:46