find vrillya

VRILYA

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2017 08:26 am
hello...
several years ago ,when i was a soldier, one night i had a dream , which a woke up at about 3 am and ... in dream a woman in black asked me "find vrilya " ( after some minutes of talking and walking in somewhere wierd) . she said me find vrillya while i was going to a house and she wasnt coming . i said i dont have good memory so i will forget but i'll try. then vrillya engraved on her chest by sort of light..then some one else came after her and etc...i wokeup after closing the door...
i asked somebody during these years and they said it was a devilized dream, leave it and dont pay attention...but , becouse of some reasons i want to try my chance again and ask every one this time...
is it possible it was a real invitation?does any one had similar experience?
(english is not my language so sorry if...)
thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 418 • Replies: 13
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2017 08:28 am
@VRILYA,
Dreams are our subconscious reliving the events of the day, trying to solve problems, and often tossing out scenarios that represent either wishes or anxieties.

And that's about it. Otherwise, they have no real depth of meaning to them. If you want to talk to a therapist about this dream, certainly feel free to do so, as dreams can sometimes help us to uncover hidden traumas or desires.

But the devil has nothing to do with it, seeing as there is no devil in the first place.
VRILYA

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2017 08:37 am
@jespah,
hi,thanks for your comment...i agree with you but i have never even heard or read any thing about vrillya before that ... anyway thanks for advise
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2017 12:00 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
they have no real depth of meaning
Jes much as I respect your remarkable background, I'm not convinced Freud was dead wrong. Many dreams might fit your description but in a few cases of my own I have noted profound meaning

Got no idea about 'vrilya' except wild guess, eg, you/she/he wants very badly for someone to do something: '...will ya?

Vril, aren't you a newcomer and if so let's hear something, as much as possible (see my recent msg to Jes) without revealing ID
VRILYA

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 05:20 pm
@dalehileman,
actually , when i woke up that night and searched in google about that i've found that vrilya is a sort of magical power which was mentioned in a book ( the comming race) and a group in germany used such powers in ww2 i think...anyway i remember that most interesting thing was that the woman in my dream was the woman i could see in google (maria...) (perhaps i was mistake) but anyway i've downloaded that book and have read some parts of that... since i get bad feelings when i think about black magic and devil ... i left the book ... it seems that they were in a battle in dream but the place we were was wonderfull(sort of)... she insisted i find that ...i dont know...perhaps that returns to my mind ,becouse i allways look for the fact(truth of life)...
ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 07:15 pm
snort
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 11:34 am
@VRILYA,
Quote:
i've found that vrilya is a sort of magical power
Thank for explaining tht Vril, I must look it up. For the benefit of the TAATANE I should explain my
Quote:
... 'vrilya' except wild guess, eg, you/she/he wants very badly for someone to do something: '...will ya?'
..not by any means an insult but meaning that 'virlya' sounds like "will ya?"

Quote:
i allways look for the fact(truth of life)...
I always look for the funny aspects but when I make a joke about 'em, half the a2k thinks I'm stalking 'em
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 12:21 pm
@VRILYA,
Can I ask where you are from and what is your religion?
Your cultural and spiritual background are what shape your outlook, your psyche and your dreams. What this dream means to you could be very different from what it would mean to someone with a different background. I think dreams are very important and you should pay close attention and figure out what it means to you.
Please keep in mind that while dreams can give you insight, they have NO objective reality and come entirely from your own mind. There are no supernatural messages in dreams simply because there are no supernatural beings to send those messages. There is no Devil and there is no magic. What we perceive as magic or angels or demons are generated entirely within our own minds, fueled by our cultural and spiritual backgrounds and the experiences from our lives.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 01:20 pm
@VRILYA,
https://able2know.org/topic/372145-1
VRILYA

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2017 07:58 pm
@TomTomBinks,
im moslem and live in iran , with full respect , i think that dream was not in my background of mind...perhaps hollywood movies effect...although i was soldier those days and didnt watch movies anyway...
VRILYA

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2017 08:00 pm
@dalehileman,
i dont know whats wrong...link you mentioned is not there...(topic not found)
dalehileman

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 11:58 am
@VRILYA,
Quote:
topic not found
My apolos Vril
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 10:03 pm
@VRILYA,
I am 50 years old, and every day I see and learn something. I've had many thousands of conversations long and short with friends, coworkers and strangers. I can't possibly remember everything I've ever seen or heard. But my sub-conscious mind may hold onto things and put them together with other things maybe from years later or earlier and draw meaning and conclusions. You must have heard or seen a reference to Vrilya somewhere in your life and it stuck in your subconscious until your dream brought it to the surface. Your mind is very deep and complex. Explore the idea of Vrilya and judge it for yourself. But please don't get the idea that this is a message from "beyond". There are no ghosts or spirits calling to you. Who knows, maybe your subconscious mind has a very good reason for bringing this to your conscious attention. Good luck to you.
VRILYA

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2017 05:25 pm
@TomTomBinks,
it makes sence...thank you
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » find vrillya
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:24:58