Postin' image revisited

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 02:22 pm
Quote:
Google search
Find image
Right click image
Choose copy Image Location
Paste here between img tags.

Thanks a million Cen but as I've mentioned, I'm thinkin' of a postg not yet on Google but wanna send from my Apple Email. Meantime thanks millions for all the previous help for an old fella

Really Cen I do know about the method req'g us to first post it in the Cloud so it will be picked up by Google and I actually used it once; whereupon I immediaterly forgot the name of the Cloud Site

So I keep hoppin', as I had mentioned elsewhere. that the Prog Comm isd listenin'...,.

Oh yes, and that's 'is' but they haven't figured it out as yet...

Edited to remark to TAT fellas: Don't read this'n

Oh that's 'this one'
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 308 • Replies: 5
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 02:31 pm
the image, as far as i know, has to be associated with a url, or in other words be on the internet in some form or fashion

if the pic is one you took or was sent to you and have it stored on your computer, you would have to upload it to an image hosting site like Imgur or similar

alternately, any picture posted on facebook works as well
dalehileman

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 02:39 pm
@djjd62,
Thanks dj

Quote:
has to be associated with a url
Precisely

Quote:
like Imgur or similar
Oh yea, that's it, 'Imgur," Thanks 62

Quote:
√on facebook works as well
Well yes and again thanks Jd, but when I joined Face somebody in Pakistan began using my name and since then I haven't been able to rejoin

Edited to remark: Anyone named Cork, Corck, or the like (yes, disguised to ensdure privacy): Why don't you join a2k. Wonderful place with all sorts of remarkably helpful folk but also a slightly sdmaller fraction of TAT

That's an abbr for 'TAATANE' or Terribly Angry At All Times About Nearly Everything'

Oh and you TAT: That's 'abbreviation'

It all gets so complex
centrox

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 02:53 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
That's an abbr for 'TAATANE' or Terribly Angry At All Times About Nearly Everything'

That is inaccurate. It should be JTODS (Just Tired Of Dale's Stupidity)
dalehileman

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 02:56 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
Dale's Stupidity

'S'okay Cen, we still love ya

...and thanks agi'n f'r ev'th'g else

...incl' your kind observation on use of the final " ' "

Incidentally for the benefit of all the spl progs, note how you need a space between the 'f' and the " ' "

TAT's like eunohoo will object violently to certain ' " " ' " ' usages and thanks so much for all you past and future comments of so much value to us all
dalehileman

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 03:24 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
we still love ya
...and guys like...wehatzisname, Tetana?

And of course the feminine contingent: Who was it, Qerenilaisdter?

Fellas, gals, don't take postings on an obscure website by some complete stranger at a remote location, so seriously
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Postin' image revisited
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 01:28:57