Is it pedophilia?

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 01:43 pm
A long time ago I watched a foreign produced video where two girls stripped naked. One was around 10, the other around 12; I was aroused by the 12 yr as she was bigger starting to get pubes and breasts.

The younger I cringed at, too young, and deleted/destroyed the video. More than a decade later I was anonymously chatting online with a stranger who said was female in her late teens, talked about being naked around the house as well as her brothers and sisters. She referred to very sexual things, which I got caught up in to my shame and guilt.

I sent her a dick pic and asked what she thought of it, she told me it was good and that she showed it to her younger preteen sisters. At this point I disgusted myself by asking what they thought of it. She gave a positive response. After it all sunk in, I deleted the conversation and the anonymous account.

I have not done anything like that since. Although I have read fiction about jr high and high school nudity. It just gets to me from time to time. My question is, Am I a pedophile?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 270 • Replies: 9
No top replies

centrox

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 01:56 pm
If you are aroused by under age kids, then you could face problems with law enforcement, especially if you send dick pics. You should seek medical help before you end up in jail.
0 Replies

Someone342

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 02:16 pm
The person I was chatting with was 18, 19.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 02:26 pm
@Someone342,
Go to a therapist. This is kinda why they exist in the first place. Talk to an impartial professional who can actually help you, okay?
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 03:55 pm
Technically, lusting after pubescent teens is called ephebophilia.

Paedophiles lust after younger children, and even babies.

If it's bothering you, get some counselling, or therapy.
Someone342

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 04:13 pm
Thank you. I do not have thoughts of prepube girls save for those instances. I always prefer fantasies of fully mature women. I am just bothered time to time that I had those thoughts at all. I do not want to worry my friends or family, but I do not like keeping secrets either.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 04:38 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
Technically, lusting after pubescent teens is called ephebophilia.

Try that after being prosecuted, when your neighbours throw rocks through your window and shout "dirty pedo".
Builder

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 04:43 pm
@centrox,
While I agree with you totally, the advertising industry, hollywood, the music industry, et al, have no problem capitalising on this concept.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 06:52 pm
@Someone342,
342 don't know about Cen, Jes, or Build but as I presume as a newcomer can you tell us something about yourself, as much as can w/o ID revelation
0 Replies

Someone342

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 11:07 pm
I went into puberty at 12, was on prescribed amphetamines when I was young and more recently. At the last incident I described I was on high doses of hormones and prescription amphetamines. I didn't even consider them as factors until going over it in my head.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is it pedophilia?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/16/2024 at 03:39:16