My girlfriend of 3 years please read!

Role up

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 03:54 pm
Hey guys/girls I've got a problem me and my girl have been dating for 3 years everything has been going great. She started her last year of High school and for the last 2months she's changed towards me and her family she is pushing everyone away. I have done nothing wrong all I want for her is to make her happy and want to support her in every single way. She told me that she wanted to talk to me about stuff today. Now my gut is hurting! She has done this before but said nothing's wrong and acted it off I've told her you can tell me but she never said anything. Now I'm thinking there's another guy if it is I'll just breakdown. But I'm definitely sure it's because she's stressing about school,work and sports. What should I do? And any tips when I meet up with her today?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 261 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 05:12 pm
@Role up,
Be your usual kind, supportive self.

I get the feeling she's seeing the future and it contains school or work but, possibly, not you. Sorry to say that, but you are both changing. Neither of you are who you were 3 years ago. No one is, but that is particularly true of teenagers.

And it does not have to be another guy causing her to act and feel this way (if I am right; perhaps I'm totally off base here). The truth is, the vast, vast majority of relationships don't work out, and the percentage is considerably higher for people in their teens and twenties. Again, that is due to the maturation process. Sometimes relationships just run out of gas, and the end isn't influenced by anything external.

If this is the end, feel free to mourn it - it's a hard thing to take. But also understand that the world will not end and you will be okay.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 08:29 pm
@Role up,
Role up wrote:

Hey guys/girls I've got a problem me and my girl have been dating for 3 years everything has been going great. She started her last year of High school and for the last 2months she's changed towards me and her family she is pushing everyone away. I have done nothing wrong all I want for her is to make her happy and want to support her in every single way. She told me that she wanted to talk to me about stuff today. Now my gut is hurting! She has done this before but said nothing's wrong and acted it off I've told her you can tell me but she never said anything. Now I'm thinking there's another guy if it is I'll just breakdown. But I'm definitely sure it's because she's stressing about school,work and sports. What should I do? And any tips when I meet up with her today?

High-school relationship? Dont worry, you have your life just waiting to throw a dozen heartaches and confusion your way.

Seriously though. If she breaks up with you it's not the end of the world, there are millions of other single girls out there.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My girlfriend of 3 years please read!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:26:35