Someone plz help!!!:(

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 01:11 am

Someone plz help me:( I met this guy at college he was a senior and I was a freshman. I was instantly attracted to him and I believe he was attracted to me too. He told me I was great and that I was hot and always was super friendly to me when I saw him out. I usually approached him first to say hi but he always pleasantly had conversations with me and always hugged me and gave me a kiss when he saw me. Then one day at a party I told him that if I didn't already have a thing with another guy in his frat than he would "def be my number 1" and he suddenly got really intense and was like "ok we're leaving rn" and we walked home together and we had a sleepover and he was so amazing and I loved it and he smelled so good and I remember laying with him and wanting to kiss his chest but felt nervous to and thought to myself "this can wait for in the future" . It felt like there was something deep between us that was beautiful and just felt right but then the next day when I texted him he seemed kinda distant and I panicked a little thinking he was losing interest and I couldn't let him go cause he's the only guy who has ever given me a full out orgasm so I panicked and got overly sexual bc I thought that would be the only thing to keep him around. And then that didn't really seem to be working either so I panicked more and started like sending him sexual messages and **** and kinda teasing him almost like saying "u wish u could have this" or like sent him pictures of a nurse lingerie costume and was like "I will wear this for u and be ur little nurse and torture u" bc I honestly had no idea what else to do besides be sexual because I didn't know how else to try and get his attention back. Idk if I was just pushing him away even further or what happened but he stopped responding To me all together... then I went to extremes and would call him multiple times in a row at once or text him multiple times at once: long story short he blocked me on snap chat and Instagram and Facebook . Long story short it's been like a year and I still like himmm?????? Someone PLZ help!! I am hurt about him and idk if I'm just crazy for thinking I'm meant to be with this guy I barely know especially after a year. He teases me and taunts me. He sent me a message last semester saying "come play" after ignoring me all summer when i reached out to him. I can't tell if I'm on Crystal meth or if me and this guy actually have a connection???? I'm known for overthinking things but I just don't know what to do about this man anymore. Then the other day he was making fun of this girl in my sorority calling her tall bitch and stuff and I stood up for her and then messaged him seperatelt saying "that was mean. Do u feel bad" and he replied "stfu leave me alone" so at this point I jus don't know what to do but need advice
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 184 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 01:36 am
@Fluffy Sad,
Are you delusional?

You stick up for someone he was making fun of and he told you off and you still want him after a year of blocking?

I say take this one as a loss and move on learning from this.

If you really like a guy and think there could be a relationship don't toss in everything on one hand. Guys don't usually respect girls who are all in on the first night.

Trying to get a guy's attention using sex is terrible if you are wanting a relationship with him. Never use sex for that. Let me put it another way, if you are seeking a relationship but use sex to get it, you are essentially only building on sex, nothing else.

Use substance if you are seeking a relationship. If the guy isn't interested that's okay, there will always be others. You don't have to go all in. Its better to find the guy who's into you as much as you are into him rather than an imbalance.

So forget this guy, move on. Pick up your pride and learn from it. To continue to persue him will only make you more crazy.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Someone plz help!!!:(
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:26:05