Torture Countermeasures

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 05:15 pm
I'm interested in hearing from everyone that has ideas about countermeasures against torture. I think this is an important and relevant topic especially since the inquisition is back in town and being led globally by the USSA.

To start things off I'd like to offer what might be an unorthodox perspective being a practicing bisexual man.

What if; prisoners at AbuGraib and Gitmo had decided to practice homosexuality while they were being confined and tortured. And not just homosexuality, but also every form of sensual and comforting touch that humans, including men, can give to one another. How would this have affected their mental and physical well being, morale and ability to resist torture and interrogation?

I suspect it would have had dramatic positive effects. Imagine a prisoner being led into a toture session after having had a blowjob or even sensual and comforting touch. Imagine that the entire prison ward practiced such behaviors. Would the prisoners then become much tougher to intimidate and 'crack?' Also, would it have an effect on their ability to trust one another and their 'desire' to work together as a group against their tormentors 'voluntarily?' I also have to think that this would also dramtically improve.

Also, what if 'theraputic homosexuality' were taught at the Army War College as an 'option' for POWs to maintain their mental and physical health and morale in the face of unbearable conditions. Perhaps this is one reason why homosexuality is so repressed in our Plato's Republic; it makes men that much more difficult to dominate and control, especially in a confinement setting.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,152 • Replies: 2
No top replies

centrox

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 05:25 pm
I am not sure if you are really as stupid as your post suggests, or whether you are pretending to be. Either way...

0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 05:47 pm
@strapado,
Strap I wonder if by the sheerest coincidence you might have watched a recent Law & Order, very pertinent
0 Replies