• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 484 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 11:10 am
@Jpasch25,
Use an image hosting site like Imgur, Photobucket, etc. Then add the link here or link directly to the image (if you get an option with [img] tags, then please use it, thanks).
centrox

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 11:56 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:
link directly to the image (if you get an option with [ img ] tags, then please use it, thanks).

Like this

(click the Quote button of this post to see what we mean)

https://i.imgbox.com/JaybFRwY.jpg
jespah

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 12:01 pm
@centrox,
Like so:
Code:[img]https://i.imgbox.com/JaybFRwY.jpg[/img]
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 12:04 pm
I have found imgbox to be what they claim to be, free, fast and simple. I had a free Photobucket account but some site changes a couple of months ago seem to have broken it for many people (including me). You don't have to create an account if you don't want to, although in that case, every time you upload an image, you will be asked if your images are family safe or contain adult content. You're also asked what size of thumbnail to create, whether to enable comments ​and what (if any) gallery the pictures should be added to.

If you find yourself changing these settings to the same options with each and every upload, just make a free account to define the default upload settings.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 12:09 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
seem to have broken it
I've also tried such a site but found it difficult

Quote:
define the default upload settings
Hi tech, beyond some of us
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 12:45 pm
@Jpasch25,
While you can't use the forum's software to upload a picture to your post, you can use one of the popular online image posting websites. I use www.photobucket.com.

Register there, it's easy.

Then while you are on the website, click "Upload".
When the pic is loaded, (just a moment), click "library", near the top of the screen. That is the spot on Photobucket where all your pics will be held.

When you go to "library", you will see your pic. Click on the pic twice. Now you will come to a screen where the pic is large, and there will be several web addresses on the right side.

Click on the one that says "IMG", (for image). There will be a yellow line saying "copied". That means the IMG, (image) address of your pic is now on your computer's clipboard.

Then come here, start a post, press Ctrl-V (or Paste), and the pic should appear on your A2K post.

Good luck.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 12:49 pm
@Blickers,
Blick thanks for that. I have copied it to Word under the title, 'Blick,' and intend to print a copy, try it out, as soon as I can get my son to repair my printer
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Add pictures
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/09/2024 at 04:13:36