Chick consumes 14,000 calories a day (at least the goal)

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 02:16 pm
She won't stop until she weighs 600lbs. She thinks it's sexy. She's only 300-something now. Yikes. She was cute in the picture they showed of her when she was thin.

What's wrong with this chick?

- on Dr. Phil now

What's the weirdest PG-rated fetish you've heard of?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,665 • Replies: 20
No top replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 02:25 pm
Someone once emailed me asking if I would let them smell my hair. Went on and on and on about how they would love to touch my hair and/or style it. I saved it b/c it was hilarious, but am too lazy to find it.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 03:21 pm
Re: Chick consumes 14,000 calories a day (at least the goal)
Joahaeyo wrote:
She won't stop until she weighs 600lbs. She thinks it's sexy. She's only 300-something now. Yikes. She was cute in the picture they showed of her when she was thin.

What's wrong with this chick?

Yikes! Maybe....fat people need lovin too?
Damn...on a good day I think my calorie consumption might reach 1000! If it includes a microbrew or two.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 03:26 pm
I used to eat 6000 a day when I was in training. My wife makes fun of me, because I still have a habit of thinking I can eat about twice as much as I really can. We'll go out to eat and I'll order a few hamburgers and just eat one.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 03:29 pm
Joahaeyo wrote:
Someone once emailed me asking if I would let them smell my hair. Went on and on and on about how they would love to touch my hair and/or style it. I saved it b/c it was hilarious, but am too lazy to find it.

Haha! I had once a guy call me (at random) and started asking
questions about my shoes, then my feet, and stupid naive me:
it took me a while to realize that this guy was a foot fetish http://www.borge.diesal.de/oh.gif
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 03:44 pm
I've heard about 'feeders', who are men who like to feed large women (like the one above) and make them even larger. They get a sexual thrill from the feeding as much as the size of the women. Strange but true. There's loads of stuff if you google "feeder fetish" or similar.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 03:49 pm
Joahaeyo wrote:

I have a really bad, albeit kind of cute joke that your post reminded me of.

A new woman started to work at a large company. Every day she was approached by a man, Mr. Jones, who stood in front of her and exclaimed, "Hmmmm! Your hair smells wonderful!"
This continued every day for about 2 weeks until finally the new woman could take no more and went to her Human Resources Department to file a complaint. Human Resources inquired as to the nature of the complaint and the new employee stated Sexual Harassment. "Sexual Harassment?" exclaimed Human Resources. "How can a nice compliment such as that be deemed sexual harassment?"

"Mr. Jones is a midget!"

Bada boom...... Embarrassed
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 03:58 pm
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:01 pm
I once dated this chick that DIDN'T like getting black eyes.

Didn't know they exist.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:18 pm
Slappy, AWESOME.

I loved all the replies though.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:28 pm
My oh My, cjhsa! Have you done your homework or what? Just please don't tell me you know all of these from first hand knowledge! Razz
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:34 pm
I have a Google fetish.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 04:49 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I have a Google fetish.

You too?? But, but....what if I don't want to share my Google with you? Confused
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 02:00 am
I'm too lazy to google, but 600 lbs is about 200 kgs isn't it?

14,000 calories a day does sounds extremely dangerous, but I don't see how it's much different than women who will starve themselves to look a certain way.

That said, I do think that it's just a form of propaganda used to make people buy diet products. The minute that it becomes unprofitable for women to be underweight, is the minute the media starts trying to make us all overweight . It would sell lots of icecream, lol. I once saw doctor Phil, lol. He was trying to get women to lose weight and I found it funny how he was quite a bit more overweight than either of the women.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 03:03 am
Oldsocks, no offense, but please make sense. It's never going to be unprofitable to market women to be underweight. And society in this country will pretty much NEVER make it fashionable to be a fat pig. So it won't sell alot of ice cream...LOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm a drunken loser on the net right now. Refer to my latest.
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 07:31 pm
Lol If it didn't make sense it probably has more to do with your alcoholism.

It wasn't meant to be interpreted literally, but I still feel compelled to make a sleep-drunken, aimless reply. The day after somebody finds and publicises a cheap, viable way to starve oneself, that is effective everytime and requires no effort. That, or when and if the country undergoes some sort of depression in which people are naturally emaciated from lack of food.

I think both skeletal and morbidly obese are bad looks. People only look good thin if they are naturally thin, and haven't starved themselves to do it. Ditto curves.

That , and I've just developed a new diet program that works every time. It's called "Bottled air" and is much better for the kidneys than the Atkin diet.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 08:12 pm
Odd Socks wrote:

It's roughly 270 kg....lighter than some sumo wrestlers... most of whom have skinny wives/girlfriends.
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 08:14 pm
Thankyou.

Lol don't sumo wrestlers have an appallingly low life expectancy? Don't they also have special diets and massages that allow them to eat that much? I mean, the women is competing with pros. Smile
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 08:42 pm
Quote:
Lol don't sumo wrestlers have an appallingly low life expectancy?

It's about 60.

Quote:
Don't they also have special diets and massages that allow them to eat that much? I mean, the women is competing with pros.

They gain their precious, precious blubber by eating chankonabe soup & guzzling vast quantities of beer....a mid-day snack might be 100 sushi rolls. They also eat late in the day & sleep as much as possible after each meal.

Chankonabe: The delicious secret to obtaining that large-and-in-charge sumo wrestler physique
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 11:17 pm
Monger wrote:
Odd Socks wrote:

It's roughly 270 kg....lighter than some sumo wrestlers... most of whom have skinny wives/girlfriends.

'
Poor women, but as long as they end upon top, i suppose :wink:

Smile Thanks for the link. Now I'm having chankanobe cravings. It does look quite tasty, though, so it's probably not all self destruction.

Quote:
They gain their precious, precious blubber by .................... guzzling vast quantities of beer

Hmmmm. I wonder whether that also applies to (m) any A2kers. NOt naming anybody, no, seriously, Slappy.

Quote:

It's about 60.

That's interesting. I remember being told that it was quite a bit younger than that. Still, 60 is a very low life expectancy for a member of a first world country.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Chick consumes 14,000 calories a day (at least the goal)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 12:10:30