Busy work

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 11:56 pm
Hi,guys.
My work is so heavy and I am busy every day.The boss want to let us do the job more and more for each one.While she always says that everyone's job is not heavy,just do it...Oh my god!!!
She thinks the way I finished the job have some problems,that is inefficient!!!But actually,she does not understand my job's details... It is so hard to communicated with some special customs....
Now,she won't see each of us still work after hours.But the work is so heavy.We have to ...
I really misunderstand my boss's meaning...
Did she unhappy with us/me?
What did she want?
Please give me some advice.
Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 341 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Blickers

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2017 01:12 am
@elenahao,
Quote:
She thinks the way I finished the job have some problems,that is inefficient!!!But actually,she does not understand my job's details... It is so hard to communicated with some special customs....

Is your boss from a different country or a different region?

I do not know where you live. But if all of you at the job are working after hours and not getting paid for it, it seems to me you are working in an unfair work environment.

While it is possible that some people might be inefficient workers, if several people work at the same place and the boss says that all of your are not getting the job done in time, it is likely that she is giving you too much work to be done in the allotted time and pretending that she knows it's all your fault. In other words, the boss is forcing you to work overtime for free and lying about it, which increases her profit.

From the sound of things, it looks like you will not be happy working there ever. Try to find a better, more fair job. If none are available, try to see how you can obtain more education or job training to make yourself more valuable on the job market. Don't give up on yourself. Somewhere, if you keep trying, you will find a better job.
elenahao

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2017 01:40 am
@Blickers,
Hi Blickers,
Thank you very much for your reply
Good advice!!!
I worked at China,my boss is also a Chinese.
I think I should find another job
Blickers

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2017 02:38 am
@elenahao,
Glad I can help. Everybody has had bad job experiences sometime in their life. You owe it to yourself and your future to find something better than this job.

Good luck! Very Happy
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Busy work
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 11:39:27