I really hate bugs can someone please help me?!!

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 04:46 pm
I found these bugs in my room but like a lot of them, there were about 8 and I squished them all.. but I realised earlier before I discovered them that they kept crawling towards me and I'd flick it away or whatever and I then discovered there were more! It's cold and raining tonight and I have my sliding door open which has access to the garden.. I don't usually have a problem with bugs.. I don't know what to do because there's a lot of them and I'm scared. They're small little black/dark brown bugs, shaped like a lady bug but no patterns at all. They have wings that go passed their bodies.. not sure how many legs, looks like 6. I stay in South Africa so the climate is pretty warm. Please help someone!!! (I have a picture of it, I just don't know how to post it)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 435 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Blickers

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 05:40 pm
@KayleighRobyn97,
This is one of those things that definitely require a picture. While you can't use the forum's software, you can use one of the popular online image posting websites. I use www.photobucket.com.

Register there, it's easy.

Then while you are on the website, click "Upload".
When the pic is loaded, (just a moment), click "library". That is the spot on Photobucket where all your pics will be held.

When you go to "library", you will see your pic. Click on the pic twice. Now you will come to a screen where the pic is large, and there will be several web addresses on the side.

Click on the one that says "Image". There will be a yellow line saying "copied". That means the Image address of your pic is now on your computer's clipboard.

Then come here, start a post, press Ctrl-V (or Paste), and the image should appear on your A2K post.

Good luck.

camlok

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 05:52 pm
Without bugs, there would be no humans.
KayleighRobyn97

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 06:05 pm
@KayleighRobyn97,
Here is the picture 🤔http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p490/KayleighRobyn_97/IMG_5411_zpso5lkwjro.jpg
0 Replies

KayleighRobyn97

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 06:13 pm
@Blickers,
Thank you for your help with regards to uploading a photo 😁
0 Replies

KayleighRobyn97

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 06:14 pm
@camlok,
Could I strongly disagree??
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 08:15 pm
I would just bug-bomb the house.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I really hate bugs can someone please help me?!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/15/2024 at 10:39:55