Do I have a chance with her?

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 04:01 pm
rch: I like this girl in my class and need advice. Basically I go to this extra weekend class once every week and met this girl there. I was sitting in the waiting room and When she came in I asked her a random question about the class. We had small talk and she was looking at me in the eye and smiling. During the class I didnt notice her looking at me as i wasnt paying attention. I opened the door for her after and as i was walking out of class she paused as she was walking to talk to me as we were leaving the building. Some more small talk came with it and at the end we finished each others sentence saying Il see you next week . The next week she showed a little late so we didnt get to talk that much before class. After class I said if she would like to get a coffee with me and she said yeah sure. We were talking a lot while getting coffee, about school and stuff. She always looked me in the eye when she was talking with me and she was smiling alot( I dunno mabey she is just always nice). I walked her kind of halfway to where she walks home and said good bye to each other. Note: there wernt ever really any awkward moments while we were talking or silences. I developed feelings for her and just needed some advice. She is a very smart girl but also attractive. She doesnt have many friends but very few good ones. I have not yet got her phone number or her fb.wouldnt really say shes out of my league. Do well in school and play guitar and piano. :-), As I said this girl is clearly very careful and intelligent as she doesnt have much fb friends and all that jazz. Not a social media addict either. So I just need some advice on how to approach the situation and not make a fool out of myself.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 541 • Replies: 17
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 04:04 pm
@teenspirit98,
Just go for it! Obviously she's interested otherwise she had declined the coffee invitation. Now you ask her for dinner and that's a date!

Good luck!
teenspirit98

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 04:06 pm
@CalamityJane,
Thanks for the positive reply, I'm going to ask her in the right time. Mabey wait a little and let her get to know me a little better?
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 04:11 pm
@teenspirit98,
That sounds perfect to me! Wait until Valentine's Day is over, otherwise it's too much pressure on both of you. Give her your phone number first..
teenspirit98

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 04:14 pm
@CalamityJane,
I meant a few months because we only see each other once a week. Mabey wait until the end of the semester
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 04:21 pm
@teenspirit98,
Yes, I realize you see her only once a week and that's precisely the reason
you should ask her out sooner. What is the reason you want to wait so long?
You'd be giving her the impression you're only interested in her as a classmate.
teenspirit98

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 04:35 pm
@CalamityJane,
Alright, is one month soon enough?
centrox

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 04:40 pm
@teenspirit98,
teenspirit98 wrote:

Alright, is one month soon enough?

Way too long. These things are best done quickly. One week max. Do you want to do this or not?
teenspirit98

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 04:43 pm
@centrox,
To be honest I'm afraid of two things.
1)rejection
2)How things are going to go afterwards, as in , what comes after the day/night out.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 04:53 pm
Either go for it or give up on the idea of dating until you have grown up some more.
teenspirit98

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 04:54 pm
@centrox,
Fair enough, I'l ask her in a week and a half. Next class I'll smile and just get to know her a little better.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 08:06 pm
@teenspirit98,
Yes, finally!! And please come back and tell us about it! Smile
0 Replies

teenspirit98

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 07:16 am
So as we went into class she was late so I could not talk to her. During class she was very voncetrated in her work as shes doing medicine and needs to get max points. When class finished I kind of stalled on to wait for her and start small talk, as we where talking when we went outside I asked if she was free next week, she assumed I meant saturday so she said she was busy helping her friend and she actually is. Then I replied saying I meant thursday or friday, she said she wasnt sure if she was free or not and that she would check. She then asked for my facebook account. Then we pretty much said goodbye. Note that she doesnt have much time all the time as she is trying to get the highest points possible as she mentioned during coffee that she couldnt even shop for her prom dress and she just wants to finish school on high grades. The final exams are 3 months away. Shes that type of girl that wouldnt have been in a relationship/dating scene before. Its odd in the sense that before and during coffee I could clearly tell that she was attracted to me but the next week(today) she seemed more distant than usual. I would not have mentioned this if we didnt get along and if she didnt enjoy the coffee with me, it all seems so sudden and surprising. So any ideas? 😊
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 02:12 pm
@teenspirit98,
You just asked her if she was free? Why didn't you ask if she'd like to go to dinner with you on Friday evening, 7 pm? You know, making definite plans instead of asking if she was free. I can see where you're insecure and if the 98 is any indication of your year of birth, talking online or via text comes easy to you, but what's wrong with asking someone out for dinner in person? All it takes is a little bit of guts - no risk, no gain!! If she says no (which I doubt) then at least you know and could maybe put your efforts into another girl instead of waiting for 3 months when the semester ends and then get a "no thank you" ! You'd be far more disappointed having wasted 3 months in anticipation....do you see where I am going here?
teenspirit98

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 03:01 pm
@CalamityJane,
These where my words: Are you free on thursday or friday, we could get a milkshake. Pretty lame I know, but even in class she is deliberatly avoiding me, I got told this by other people too today, I think she is too focused on the exams and she knew she liked me during coffee but if she developed more feelings hence/go to dinner with me she would obviously be decreasing her focus on studying, ect. If she didnt like me I doubt she would give me her contact or go to coffee with me and even seem so interested during coffee.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 03:04 pm
@teenspirit98,
I am afraid, that seems to be a clear sign then that she is more focused on her studies than socializing with you. At least you know and don't have to wait 3 months until your semester ends. You can focus on something else or someone else. Good luck!
teenspirit98

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 03:08 pm
@CalamityJane,
Well it doesnt have to end that way. 3 months is nothing. Small talk facebook and while semester is ending il hook up with other girls and if shes still in for it hell Il ask her again.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 03:18 pm
@teenspirit98,
That's the teen spirit *thumbs up* Very Happy
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Do I have a chance with her?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:17:08