Distraught

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2017 06:41 pm
So I'm in a bad way right now. My fiancé broke up with me the other day and I was hurt. Then a day after she apologised to me said she was scared and so sorry she hurt me and doesn't want to lose me and loves me. Said if I still want to be engaged then so does she. I stayed over at hers last night, had awesome makeup sex and again this morning. She bought us dinner and took me for lunch today and then I had to go. I'm looking after my gran since my grandpa passed just before Christmas. She even put the keys to her place that I gave her back last week in my pocket. I was broke so had to borrow the bus fair. So anyway, I get home and fall asleep for a bit and when I woke I had a massive text message saying how much money she spent on me and I'm selfish and how I'm not the guy she thought I was. And basically was incredibly abrupt and ended the message with BYE. She went from being incredibly sorry and sweet to just, its over bye! I'm so hurt and confused right now. I lost my temper and told her never to contact me again. She's 41 years old by the way so not a kid. Please help me make sense of this, heartbroken doesn't cover it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 336 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2017 07:14 pm
@Wtfishappening,
First of all, I'm really sorry this is happening.

It's possible that the dinner and lunch were, for her, the last straws. Can't really know without you two talking about it.
Wtfishappening

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2017 07:31 pm
@jespah,
She knew I was broke and offered to buy me dinner and lunch. I said I was happy with something cheap. I never asked her to to spend her money on me she offered and said she wanted to make it up to me for hurting me.
jespah

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2017 07:45 pm
@Wtfishappening,
Look, you know her better than anyone else here.

Figure out what her last straw(s) was/were. And apologize if you feel the need. Or walk - your choice.
0 Replies

Wtfishappening

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2017 09:11 pm
I don't get it she was so apologetic all day. Telling me she loves me and how sorry she is and then she breaks up with me. I'm sure she was drunk but a drunk persons words are a sober persons thoughts. I can't believe she thinks Ive been using her, she said she only said she would marry me because she didn't want to hurt me!
Krumple

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2017 10:08 pm
@Wtfishappening,
Wtfishappening wrote:

I don't get it she was so apologetic all day. Telling me she loves me and how sorry she is and then she breaks up with me. I'm sure she was drunk but a drunk persons words are a sober persons thoughts. I can't believe she thinks Ive been using her, she said she only said she would marry me because she didn't want to hurt me!

How long have you been dating her?

To me it sounds like you two barely know each other if she's complaining about buying you lunch and dinner.
Wtfishappening

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 05:52 am
@Krumple,
We only met last year. She offered me the lunch and dinner and I said I'm happy with something cheap. She accused me of using her and and said all I do is waste my money on junk. I'm thinking about writing her a letter explaining that I'm sorry if I hurt her and that she also hurt me. I have never used anyone in my life, in fact I've been too nice in the past and been the one getting used.
0 Replies

Wtfishappening

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2017 06:10 am
Ok so last night I got a massive message about how sorry she is and she shouldn't have been so harsh and had been drinking. She's sorry and she loves me. Then she messaged me again this morning asking if she can talk to me on the phone later. I have agreed but really don't know what to do. She is so jekle and Hyde. One minute she thinks I'm a piece of trash the next I'm the greatest guy in the world.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Distraught
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 02:25:06