Urinals: An environmental issue.

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 09:48 am
So I work for a large corporation on the 7th floor which also happens to be the same floor that the executives work on. For this reason, the bathrooms are very nice and always clean.

The probem I have is with the urinals. There are to banks of urinals, one on the left of the door and one on the right. The bank on the left has been upgraded to the motion detecting automatic flushers... so you do your business, you walk away and that one urinal flushes. The bank on the right of the door is still on the old timing system. No matter how few or how many people use the urinals on this side, they all flush at the same time at whatever time interval is set.

So the question is, do I use the left bank of urinals which is designed to not waste water (one use one flush) or do I use the right bank of urinals which will use the same amount of water no matter which urinal I choose?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 577 • Replies: 6
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 10:53 am
I can see how this would be a major dilemma for you JP. Perhaps just piss in the sink and avoid the controversy entirely.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 11:22 am
Hmmm... I never thought of the sink. Perhaps the drain on the floor would be even better!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 01:00 pm
Whichever. Remember in the big power outage in the Northeast, though? They couldn't flush! It all sounds a little overly technical.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 03:43 pm
If your next raise is based on the water consumption,
then I would use the one to the left.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 02:58 pm
http://www.elitesavers.com/funny/toilet-lips.jpg
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 03:03 pm
Get yourself some "Depends". Problem solved.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Urinals: An environmental issue.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 01:38:14