Affair

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 11:41 am
Hi. Need some advice. I have been seeing a married lady for 5 weeks. We have not had sex but it's been very close. Her husband left her 2werjs ago and things between us got better. Texting all day if not texting she was rinjng me all the time. We planned to do things etc. Then after she meet her husband with the kids. She rang to say she could not carry on with me. And she had no choice but to give him one last chance. Her family were against her breaking up. She was on the phone for over an hour saying sorry. She also said if she was single there would be no doubt that me and her would definitely be together. I called to see her a few days ago in work. She was not angry that I called. But she said it again that if she was single we would be together. I really like her and she said she had never felt like this about anybody else before. What shay I do??? Advice please.. she has also said not to text her anymore. As if somebody saw them she would get into trouble.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 333 • Replies: 12
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 11:44 am
No wonder you are confused. She plays push-pull with you., telling you to go away, then saying something that pulls you back to her.

THE FACT is that she is staying with her husband. Period.

This is a no-win thing for you. Cut her off and get busy finding a new love.

0 Replies

Bluepig78

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 11:51 am
I know what u are saying. But I have a feeling she still wants me...
Tiger81

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 01:00 pm
@Bluepig78,
She might still want you, but she is trying to make it work with her husband. If you care about her, let her do it.
Bluepig78

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 02:04 pm
@Tiger81,
Yes she is. But I would like to send her a text to say how I feel about her. And for her to know I still wsnt her. But with out her feeling I am putting pressure on her. Any ideas what to say
Tiger81

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 02:40 pm
@Bluepig78,
Why? What do you want to come out of it? What good can come from doing that?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 02:44 pm
Don't text her. If she wants to pursue your relationship, then she will text you. Then you will have your answer about how she feels.

Right now, you got nuthin'.
Bluepig78

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 03:27 pm
@PUNKEY,
Yes your right. Just so gutted as we had such a connection. But as she said she just can't throw away 20 year of marriage. So u say I should not even text. Just let her come to me if she wants to
Tiger81

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 08:12 pm
@Bluepig78,
Don't text her. Let her go. Put her in the "Life Lessons Learned" Box.

She chose her family and now you need to choose yourself.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 08:18 pm
@Bluepig78,
Bluepig78 wrote:
she has also said not to text her anymore.

if you care for her, you will respect her request

if this is about you <shrug>
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 08:23 pm
@Bluepig78,
Bluepig78 wrote:
But I would like to send her a text

so it is about you

you don't really care about her

Bluepig78

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2017 07:40 am
@ehBeth,
I think the world of her. And she knows that.
Tiger81

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2017 09:02 am
@Bluepig78,
then respect her specifically stated wishes and do not contact her.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Affair
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 10:49:42