Sexually Fluid?

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 05:19 pm
I'm sexually fluid and am having trouble maintaining a realationship. I've had quite a few over the years and no one who meets my standards is willing to have an open relationship. It's frusturating me and I'm having multiple troubles with explaining to people that I'm sexually fluid.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 562 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 06:27 pm
@KittyMeowMeow,
KittyMeowMeow wrote:

I'm sexually fluid and am having trouble maintaining a realationship. I've had quite a few over the years and no one who meets my standards is willing to have an open relationship. It's frusturating me and I'm having multiple troubles with explaining to people that I'm sexually fluid.

You can't just expect everyone to adopt your perspective. You are a minority of a minority. So you just have to deal with it.
KittyMeowMeow

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 06:43 pm
@Krumple,
I know that but people don't even try to understand.
0 Replies

KittyMeowMeow

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 07:35 pm
@Krumple,
You don't get it. I get called a slut daily. Not even the GSA at my school will let me join! Because, "they don't think being sexually fluid apples to them."
Krumple

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 09:56 pm
@KittyMeowMeow,
KittyMeowMeow wrote:

You don't get it. I get called a slut daily. Not even the GSA at my school will let me join! Because, "they don't think being sexually fluid apples to them."

A person who has no interest in these specific definitions as a means to classify yourself then how could you expect them to understand? You want to force these ideas? They are often convoluted and arbitrary so why would anyone care?

Its fine if you want to define yourself that way but you can't expect people to adopt it and address you accordingly. Just think how silly it could get to have fifteen seperate bathrooms in public places to accommodate all these new ideological sexes? Its silly and I'm not alone with that thought.

You are treading a meaningless uphill battle of a very small group. How can anyone take it serious? I think it's an attempt to rebel against social norms so you can be more hip to this new trend.

Hate me for saying it but it's true.
KittyMeowMeow

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 10:22 pm
@Krumple,
@Krumple

If I was going along with a "trend" or "rebelling" I'd do something that wouldn't get me shunned, assaulted, harassed, and slut-shamed daily. And it just who I am.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 12:26 pm
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about sexual fluid, (so of course I clicked the link). Imagine my disappointment.
KittyMeowMeow

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 01:11 pm
@centrox,
What do you mean? Like an explaination of what it is?
saab

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 01:31 pm
@centrox,
Centrox
I got confused myself. Had to google sexually fluid. Sounds more than confusing.
centrox

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 01:40 pm
@KittyMeowMeow,
KittyMeowMeow wrote:

What do you mean? Like an explaination of what it is?

I was just curious.

KittyMeowMeow

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 04:58 pm
@saab,
It's not too confusing. It's just that what gender(s) and people I'm attracted to may vary over time. Wether it be weeks, days, or years.
KittyMeowMeow

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 04:59 pm
@centrox,
It's not too confusing. It's just that what gender(s) and people I'm attracted to may vary over time. Wether it be weeks, days, or years.
Krumple

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 11:43 pm
@KittyMeowMeow,
KittyMeowMeow wrote:

There is a saying, "Even a bisexual picks a team eventually."

I'm not saying it's wrong or you are wrong. What ever you are attracted to is fine as long as it's not underage.

Your complaint is what is annoying.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2017 03:59 am
@KittyMeowMeow,
It is not unusual that when we are young our feelings towards friends vary from weeks, days and months. Later mostly over years. I am not talking about sexual friends - just friends.
You might be attracted to different people constantly as a young person what ever it is your opposite sex or your own.
Do not talk about it all the time - do not even mention it constantly.
People are as a rule not one bit interested in others sexual preferences as long as it not your partnerĀ“s.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sexually Fluid?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 04:20:13