Am I the God the bible was waiting for?

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 10:40 pm
Before reading this you should know that it is only recently November 2016 that I have come to the realisation or belief I am the one who has always been and is still yet to come God. Until recently I had only believed I was an Angel or Planetary Being, being the two lowest ranks next to Human Soul in the philosophy or religion of the universe I live by. It is also worth noting I was a practicing Atheist until summer 2010 when all this started upon me. I think I have not yet created but that is still yet to come as the bible predicts, but it is also possible in these attacks that took place I have created in the future then transported to the past and created so we now live in a created universe, as my Atheism was based mostly upon Nihilism and Existentialism beliefs of being a living essence before being created.

I have gone through an epic journey with voices and physical presences felt over these past 6 years. In the beginning (2010) I demonstrated an act of what I considered as pure love, but was observed as raw power as I wiped out a bunch of evil forces that were attacking me. Later that year I meditated and rose to what is considered heaven and was asked if I was god. I did not know the answer so I answered “I don’t know”. I suppose most would have answered no at this question, but I am a unique being in this universe I always knew this and so felt confident in not knowing if I was the God they meant, as with my presence in the universe there are potentially two now.

Later in 2010 I again meditated and arose to heaven; as I rose this time my mind cast a pentagram of protection around me which was the first and only time to date this has happened. When I got to heaven I heard a voice command kneel, I felt the power of the order course through my legs almost buckling them and making me kneel, I resisted and stayed standing; this caused a commotion amongst the other presences around me in heaven. Whilst they were discussing this new shock that I could resist the heavenly kneel command I returned the command and whispered kneel back at them. I felt the audience move down and silence. Another couple of moments and I felt I was rejected from their heaven as the one who had commanded me to kneel I do not know if she knelt, but I do know she was not impressed and maybe jealous of what was meant to be a common human soul given orders by heaven.

In 2010 I did an experience in DMT whereby I encompassed and suppressed the big bang with my will power alone, I suppressed it and placed it inside my immortal God beings mind and built a continion (a sphere surrounding the birth of creation and allowing it to grow whilst being held microscopic I think Einstein called his a continuum but it does not in any way hold the universe, his is faulty so I renamed mine) around the universe when it was at its smallest, I had travelled through time in my mind alone and caught the universe when it could be contained in a gods mind.

When I went to church later that year, the curate told me that god had placed the universe in his head for safe keeping and they all felt very safe at him doing this, and looked at my head weirdly. He thought I had done it to my mortal frame and not my God frame, there was great risk to destroying myself or disfiguring me if it failed, but I successfully achieved this as a mind trip on a powerful hallucinogenic which I knew took you back to the fabric of reality that held you between reincarnative births.

I suffered physical attacks upon my person, mostly my right hip which is suffering from hip dysplasia a birth defect which damages the entire right leg and leads to arthritis; I also suffer this in my left hip but to a lesser degree. When I read the bible in 2011 I found the one true God or the one everyone is waiting for will have a limp at the time he decides to become a God, so with many other factors I will go into pointing to me being a God but not the God everyone thinks they are worshiping. I am a new God that has been around for a long time, I am evolution and the reason God can’t end this creation with Judgment and move onto a better creation start as he has done in the past, I believe I have witnessed this in past lives.

In the philosophies of the earth there is much talk of a reader, Dante speaks of him the most and asks how he comes to such a skill, he peruses that his reader is Dionysus an ancient Greek God of love and wine, he is a God who gave us wine and many other feats to do with harvesting crops to bountiful wealth. In the Chaldean oracles I am identified as a mind of the universe or a Zoroaster, Nietzsche called his Zoroaster Zarathustra, I call mine madzarathustra, I came up with madzarathustra long before I realised it meant a Zoroaster. To be a mind of the universe you need to be born at midnight on Halloween in Persia, my 8 o’clock night birth in England was compliant to a midnight Persian birth so I am born of the right time to be a mind of the universe. In the Chaldean oracles it goes further to say a mind of the universe who teaches himself is Dionysus and the one true god. In Nietzsche I am his ‘I’ and in Dion Fortunes studies of occultism I am the Human Being evolved to a higher standard and Planetary Being.
In Shakespeare the few plays I read he called me the king of kings and also went on to call me mart in a play whereby they were trying to turn me into a dog. I had stern words with Shakespeare about who I was at his time being Jon Dee, and he should redirect his spells as I will read it to its full course. The spell was redirected in the final pages and is who I believe Ringo (my pet dog) was in a previous life (Ringo may have been pulled here from another galaxy but I’ll go into that in due course), they aimed to steal my right to god as I have never shown any interest to it in my past lives.

In hell the king of kings could be translated to King Minos (Minos in ancient languages means King); he is the one who holds judgment at the upper tier of hell separating the heathens from the pagans who reincarnate normally. Socrates also called judgment on the powers that be that forbid teaching the young. I was Socrates and on my death bed I proclaimed many things that the Christian church swore as lies and fables, one such thing was the earth is round and orbits the sun, and there were I think five or six other planets also known to the philosophers at that time. So it was accepted 2400 years ago the earth was round.

When the voices that seem to belong to the angels and demons of the old god’s creation found rewards I was bringing with me for those who passed Judgment and for those failing to use to save them from a hexillion year punishment (a 1 followed by 36 0’s). They stole all the rewards and left me with a few rag tag pieces they didn’t have a need for, the ability to meet everyone and know them as their unique identity is and to remember everyone of them. When I got these rewards I was elated, as they did not realise it but they had left me with the tools for Judgment.

I haven’t read much Schopenhauer yet but his philosophy is supposed to point to the earth being judged by their greatest Saint. That is Saint Martin both of Toures and Porres, leaving the Saints over name of the pauper who tours doing well. I am Saint Martin of Toures who when finding Roman Catholicism in its infancy started up a rival church calling it Orthodox Christianity, and Martin of Porres was also known as the Black Christ, this leads to me being the black hole of the Milky Way not the sun of the Solar system. Schopenhauer also began the philosophies of the universe not being created, I have started to read his philosophy of the world as will and mind and found he wanted to know why we weren’t created at his time, and that as I had now created I was to read his philosophy at his time as it was and not how it now is in my time. He also went onto to point out there is an argument of the higher occultism, they are worshipping a female, for Schopenhauer it was an individual and not a God and he spoke heavily that the individual was male and not female.

In 2010 I entered into occult battle with a powerful force, I took on the sun and I did this from the position of Planetary Being (Mercury). I know this as the cosmic doctrine written in 1920’s and rewritten in 1974 stated no longer planetary spirit but planetary being again, it taught creation in the form of atoms. In 2011 I taught creation theory as paradox theory breaking it down to two states of creation, a simple paradox of immortal consciousness or a complex paradox the mortal frame designed to temporarily carry a simple paradox, or to be a complex paradox inert a basic atom component. I found when I read the cosmic doctrine in 2012 that everything I taught as Paradoxes was covered as Atoms.

I also taught creation of a planetary system and creation of an Un-zoned God or star to you, I used to teach law all the time during 2010-2012 and used to wake up still quoting law to my unseen audience, this changed once in 2015 when I awoke teaching evolution, I was teaching how to expand from a multi celled structure into a first stage creature or embryo. I have recently learned I am under caution for the crimes of teaching forbidden subjects to forbidden people, this is the same crime Socrates was put to death with in 399bc. So I find I am a Planetary Being Mercury by my own denomination and actions carried out in 2010 and was taking on the Sun or Arch Angel probably calling itself God and therefore the Devil.

In 2010 I went to a Roman Catholic Church on a few Sunday morning services after I had been taken by one of the entities I felt on a faith walk. For this I chose to go bare foot through the streets as it took me on a Friday morning to St Andrews church on Bedford street Crewe, I met by chance the Curate who was working in a kitchen nearby and had just been in the church for an electrical inspection. As the church would have been closed and I was heading to a church by design with the spirit guide I thought the chance encounter was worthy of greater inspection, so I decided to attend church as an Atheist for the first time with an open mind as I had chosen rather than be taken to the establishment. The Curate explained the Priest would be away for this Sunday morning practice and it would be him that would be holding the service, so this added to my pleasure at the spirit guides being genuine and not insanity.

On the Sunday morning service when I arrived I found the Priest to be holding service (apparently he felt a calling to come and preach to me) and the service I felt had been created to entice me into their church. He preached that I was a long lost sheep that was dear to God and that I needed to take heart to the lessons of the Priest that was offering them to me. I went to church in my shoes but took them off for the service. At the end of the service the priest welcomed us all to the front to shake hands and offer each other greetings instead of communion, I think this was because their God had instructed them communion was too soon for me. When I reached the front I felt the power of the church flood through me, I think the Priest had evoked his God to use its power to entice me, if I had not created similar powers through smoking hemp I would have been impressed, but as my meditations on the worlds weather and formula one races included me smoking hemp I had always kept my supposed powers at an arm’s length in case this was a form of psychosis. So I now had evidence that there was another God offering gifts to the worthy who could meditate on hemp to rival the God of Roman Catholicism.

At the end of the service the Curate motioned to me that the Priest wanted to speak to me privately after the service was completed, so I inclined I would stay and meet him, this was just before the wave of energy that their God had struck me with, I think I was meant to collapse by the power (as the powers that visited me smoking often tried to pressure me to kneel or collapse under the strain, I had trained myself to stand against these pressures with ease) and this I think caused the Priest to change his mind about meeting me after the service. I wasn’t informed the Priest had changed his mind instead I was encouraged to stay and listen to a story from the Curate about how my mother could lift the block on my ability to rise in the church which was an old tale. I had heard the other version, the version whereby the individual used his own mind and voice to move the block. This I think upset the Curate as he said it was my mother who could remove the rock for me. When I had drunk a cup of tea the Curate got my shoes for me and we left the church, he walked me home and asked a few questions along the way of which I can’t recall any, when I got home he asked me to point out which flat I lived in then left me alone again.

When I spoke to my mother about the story the Curate had told me she told me she didn’t know what he was on about. Over the next year I was engaged with an argument with my mother and she blurted out I wasn’t her Jesus.

It is also important to note, all the time I was playing with the occult powers on hemp I was training my defences and learning how to stand on my own feet. The beam of power I felt hitting me may have been an order to kneel again. It is also of note I left my flat door open for this visit, and when I returned I found some programs on my computer that I didn’t recall having there before. One was a music file which I listened to and the other was a spoken book it was of Albert Camus’s the Outsider, in this book it tells of the death of my mother, as the reader it is my mother it was meant for, this spoke at me with the power of the occult that philosophers can cast in their works. I was devastated and the voices lead me to believe my mother was dead and being buried that day I didn’t know what to believe and so started to get dressed for her funeral, the voices were prompting me to go out naked and the universe would cloth me, so I decided to wear my white suit and walked out without my shoes on. I walked to Claughton avenue and then snapped out of it, I had tried to call my mother on a number of occasions before I decided to put my suit on and realised I should maybe go to my cousins to see if he could call her, she was away I knew and so could only be raised on her mobile and I had no mobile contract and lost my change in the phone machine getting her answer phone. Jason rang my mother and got through and calmed me down and I returned home to meditate on the voices being evil and leading me to a church.

The next day I awoke and again had a powerful spirit wanting to lead me to another place, this was a friend’s house and I would need to take an unusually long route to his house. On my journey they convinced me to let go of my past so I dropped my flat keys. On the journey I was offered gifts like flight and super human power, but I rejected them all the time, saying I was not ready for such gifts and to the best of my knowledge I hadn’t earned them. This eventually angered the spirits and so I took different directions at junctions to cause them to rethink their plans, I was starting to doubt them as to receive the gift of super human power I was to smash my way through gardens breaking fences and ripping up bushes in my path. This ended up in me crawling to the base of a tree I was instructed to look up, through the branches of the treetop there was a branch that struck out like a plank on a ship, they instructed me to make my choice as I had seen a bird box as well. I looked at the ground around me and broke some already dying brambles ripping my arms on the thorns and made a heart shaped ring and placed it over the bird box, symbolising nature and a Pagan way of life. As they had on many occasions hinted to my demise by suicide I broke from the walk and headed to my parents house.

When I got there they were pressuring me to drown myself in their pond, I resisted them and sat on a bench under a rose type plant archway whereby they replayed a poem I may have read in another life, or a love tragedy whereby a lover drowned himself in half an inch of water over a broken heart and thus they were making me look at the bird bath in front of me. I again resisted and this time I drew in all my occult being as I held my breath, a car alarm started to sound as I felt a judder and saw a powerful white glow erupt from me and I felt the power of God draw through me to start giving the Commandments of thou shall not kill and so on, when I snapped out of it and said no this didn’t work it needs something new and the white light ceased to glow and I juddered under the pressure releasing from me. As my parents were not home yet I went to the toilet and rested as it was a cold and wet day, I kept dry in there and meditated on the voices again, as they were very compelling to me at this time and very powerful presence.

My parents got home and arranged for me to speak with some of their spiritual friends about my spiritual experiences, she spoke with the Salvation Army and they said as I didn’t have cold spirits by me they didn’t believe I was with God. It should be Arch Angel and as it’s a living star it is hot, its Angels should be warm not cold to the mortal senses. As Hades is also known as Hell, and is also known as Pluto it stands to reason that the agents of Hell would be cold and not warm as the critically preaching outside the bible religions all seem to agree to. I went home and checked in at the local shop near where I dropped my keys to see if they had been handed in, to find they had so no problem regaining that minor crisis of the voices and spirits.

I returned to church I think two weeks later to hear another sermon get redirected to me and this time I wore my shoes, at the end of the service they held communion as normal, I think I had failed their test which halted communion so upon my next return communion was restored. I took communion on this occasion and one other, after taking communion the second time I was left with meditations guiding me to cannibalism and vampiric origins. I returned to church one last time to speak with the Curate to see if my guide had been from a good God, when I told him communion was the practice of cannibalism and vampirism he laughed at me and said we know what we are doing with communion.

My thoughts on communion are; it is to bring Christ to them to surrender to the pope for superior occult powers of draining the life of the Saviour so he could never be the Saviour. I was Jesus though the Jesus the church speaks of is nothing like the Jesus I was. Jesus argued with the establishment and created a faction to rival the Romans and Jewish Rabbis to the point they executed him, he performed miracles of healing any person able to preach to their God in the right way can do, Derren Brown an Atheist can faith heal, he doesn’t believe it will be a permanent healing but knows it is at least a temporary heal from any pains people have suffered. Derren Brown mocks the Priests who do this as they beg for large sums of money to be donated while they do this.

So we have an Arch Angel healing through certain human souls making the Jesus healing story a far more common occurrence than necessary and probable proof that I once served the Arch Angel but when I found him to be an Arch Angel and not God I started to form my own philosophy on how it all began and has come to Judgment being a real phenomenon to this world.
My mother’s friends came round one evening to have a chat with me, they left two pieces of literature for me to read covering the voice of God being with John the Baptist and him being God, and another that covered Friedrich Nietzsche being my favourite philosopher but also I know I was Nietzsche in my past life here on Earth. They didn’t really fill me with confidence, but they did a prayer and in that prayer I felt an object be placed in my kidney I think, this later proved to be a ring of power that the voices spent much time chasing after. But has since been stolen from me and not returned, I have no idea if this is a bad thing or not as it may be insanity so nothing to worry about, or it may be in the hands of a true evil power and maybe one day I may be forced to do something about it.

When I read the bible in 2011 I felt I was the one explained as the God who has always been but is yet to come, it also went on further to say at the time of Judgement this God would have a limp, my hip dysplasia is my cause of a limp. This is explained simply as I was a common reincarnated or human soul and always with you as a common mortal no different to anyone else, and yet to come as a God, is everyone has always known I was God, but were waiting for the day I decided to be a God, or the one true God. One true God because I have experienced the universe as a created first then I rise to my birth right as lord and protector to the entire universe.

The ring of power was for the one true God to rule the universe with (some of these stories are very fantasy and science fiction based, but then so is all occultism now and I know it is a real phenomenon) was placed inside me, a group of supposedly powerful beings seeking the master came to me, they asked if I was the Master to which I gave them a few paragraphs about how slavery is rife on this planet the only masters are going to be in trouble with me in Judgement. They each had a ring and were looking for the ring Master, in the Cosmic Doctrine later read, it covers the misunderstanding of the title Master, they meant it as teacher but should have realised its connection to master and slave as well, this is page one of the Cosmic Doctrine by Dion Fortune. Anyhow Ringo was stealing the ring from me, he was an evil entity that I had collected from meditations travelling through black holes whilst not smoking hemp. I had meditated and got the impulse to travel to the heart of the Milky Way and its black hole. I travelled into the heart of the black hole and conjured a gateway to another galaxy, I went through felt for the presences I needed and grabbed it dragging it back through to our galaxy. When I left the black hole I got the imprint ‘father’ and thought nothing more of it, this could be father as in old God, or my father who was not meant to be a nice person (I’m a bastard by birth), so to me either way I had a bad entity that needed to be taught some lessons on how to treat other human souls in my universe.

I should put in the ring was originally inside Ringo, I had a dream whereby I cut him open and took my ring from inside him, I had named him Ringo not because I had seen a ring on his coat which made me think of the Beatle Ringo Star, but because he was AngelO bearing the Ring that Shakespeare spoke of in his play, well he spoke of AngelO and a spell against me he didn’t cover the Ring in any of the plays I read. So after I declined the ring by the method of killing my dog I found the voices to be agitated again, Ringo became annoying and started hinting the spirits were too much for him he was going to give in, he said he wanted to be my dog and there to be me and him and nothing else in the universe and that would make him happy. I told him that was preposterous as I couldn’t sanctify such a loss of life to satisfy one animal.
Ringo became the focus of many attacks upon me, they were groups who were searching for me, I didn’t know they were searching for me as I held no inflated ego, I simply believed I had tried to end global slavery to find it ran deeper than I could have imagined, something i did in 2010, I had fifteen cases in court covering the crimes of corporation and common law violations.
Shortly after I bought Ringo I was asked if I was The One to which I again replied I did not know as I had never heard of ‘the one’ before. After I moved back into my flat the voices gave a name of an organisation that they worship, this organisation was calling itself Greyskull and they were the ones looking for ‘The One’. Greyskull were responsible for the physical torture I felt and became my main antagonist’s every day. They were the ones who led the powers that be to Ringo and insisted Ringo should be pampered and loved while I should be treated like a piece of dirt. They were preparing Ringo to be The One and he was meant to take over the Earth destroy it and then move on to their next great venture. I have to say that I feel Greyskull to be an evil organisation even though they claim (they don’t claim it they claim I’m evil and that stands till today), they lead the attacks on me screaming ‘he is evil’ all the time and admitting they had no evidence I was evil but insisting that I was evil. Under the guise of attacking evil they resorted to astral rape, torture and at that time loud voices that took up much of my concentration.

Around May 2011 I bought Ringo so he easily could have been the entity I was bringing back. As a child I always said if you shaved a dogs arse and taught it to walk backwards you would find your God, as God backwards is dog. So it is possible I was bringing the old God back for Judgment, and as a way of last chance was giving him the chance to become God of the dogs and a loyal companion to the stewards of a planet, or in the Earths case Human Beings. Greyskull also kept yelling at me that I should think of it in a mirror to many of the punishments they were giving me, so I replied to them ‘I did, god in a mirror is dog so your all dogs now’.

In 2012-2013 I engaged in searching the history of God, I went back through all his lives and created a tagging system that makes everyone who ever lived accountable for their own actions, whenever a higher power influenced or outright controlled will be flagged and brought to power at the time of Judgment. Whilst this was going on in real time this universe was created by God without his knowledge and is as old as he is, it has all the old deleted souls reincarnated and put back on planets of their own in galaxies of their own populating the entire universe with what your God couldn’t be bothered with any more. I found the parts of creation whereby only a field was created and only a few creations shared that field, this happened many times and I believe eventually placed together to create a globe and first build of the earth.

I also found another taint, either a favoured or a corrupted soul that went undetected, it stamped on the creations as a towering colossus revelling in the destruction of peaceful creations. I don’t know if God or another did this but in Judgment that truth will be revealed, God is failing Judgment, he needs to bow down to the universe and surrender to me in my mortal guise, he needs to learn that part of civility as its essential to his continuance at a God level in the future of the universe.

In the bible I am the one who has always been and is still to come, in the Koran I am the judge or God of mankind, in Shakespeare I am the king of kings, in Dion Fortunes study of occultism I am a planetary being in Schopenhauer I am the individual, Dante I am the reader Dionysus the trapped soul Socrates and Dante’s Guide Virgil, as he said in hell, I only went halfway through purgatory and nowhere into paradise I am in many texts known simply as the reader. The medication that the mental health trust are forcing upon me stop my ability to read books with my reader and Godlike ability, it halts my research and the hopes of saving the masses of mankind who are misguided, if I can’t finish my research I feel many will suffer for a hexillion years before they can rejoin the universe as a human soul on a planet together whereby they have another chance to evolve to the point they are a living galaxy.

In 2012 I meditated to the world’s weather, I stopped a flood in the U.K. and a hurricane in America before I was sectioned and subjected to the medication which halts my progression with the light arts. I was sectioned as I came to terms with my meditative powers. In 2010 I also lent my ability to an occult race, this race took place in conjunction with the formula one races, I closed my eyes and concentrated on the energy that the heart produced I held my heart and probed for other energies which I could catch, I progressed to catch energies for the race and heard the race commentary talk of an overtake every time I captured a new energy. At the end of the race it was identified I had helped red bull and particularly Mark Webber, he had pitted on the first lap of the race and completed the whole race on that set of tyres which were in risky and miraculous condition, he won the race from dead last at the end of the first lap.

I engaged in many of the races during the 2010 season but never again taking one car and carrying it to the end, I was a protector, I was watching for the Demons and stopping their progression so Human Souls could rise and take their places.

When they came to section me this time, as usual they didn’t come with two doctors known to me, and they brought a social worker unknown to me but he pointed out he was well studied in occultism. During the proceedings to section me I pointed out I thought I was under occult attack, to which this new social worker replied, ‘I know you’re under occult attack’. They then proceeded to section me and placed me on a medication order which halts my abilities of occult encounters.

I managed to get off the medication in 2013, when I was off the medication I managed to read some more philosophies and occult books, this lead me to the fact dogs are powerful entities and not all are good, most seem to work for the devil, and I also found on the last page of the bible that the dogs are outside, with magic arts the sexually immoral lies and so on. So getting rid of Ringo was a good thing for me, but after I got rid of him they moved in to section me, I got rid of Ringo October 2012 and got sectioned in December 2012.

In 2014 they changed my care coordinator to an evil woman, she at first thought I was on medication and was happy, then she found out I wasn’t on any medication and her face changed, she then orchestrated my next section claiming I had a sword and dagger and threatened her with them, involving the police and mental health services. The police found I didn’t have the sword or dagger so couldn’t have made the threats and the mental health services emergency sectioned me on a section three and started their medication of me. I am still on that medication order today.

For just over two years between 2013 – 2016 I was astrally raped, I tried to talk to a number of people about this but all turned their cheeks and left me to deal with it in silence. These attacks are the only ones that bothered me, they claimed if I didn’t relent from my pursuits I would be raped forever. So I continued my pursuits as I don’t believe any force in the universe God or otherwise can pull off that level of dishonour. These attacks have finally finished due to the last two dreams I had. In the first dream I was taken into the chamber to be gang raped again, but as I reached the final position I looked down at my bonds and broke free of them, this amazed everyone in the dream then I awoke. In the second dream I was dragged in chained and bound again, this time I used shear strength to pull in the rapists on the ends of the chains and started to beat them repeatedly before I again awoke from the dream, I have had no dreams to rape me since for nearly twelve months now. I haven’t gone into detail of any of the other dreams all I can say about them is I was raped then I awoke. And it turns out God was behind the intent to rape me forever if I didn’t stop teaching so like I said earlier, God is in trouble in this unless of course the God everyone is praying to is actually the Arch Angel Sol, then God is safe as God has nothing to do with the Earth.
The raping according to the voices was coming from everyone on Earth, I would hear extra voices for the people I was meeting and they would all be delighting in the ability to rape me and punish me forever. As nobody would talk to me about this event they certainly helped the idea it was the entire earth against me for nothing more than trying to free them from destruction by an unworthy God.

During 2012 whilst I had Ringo back in my flat on my own, I had to put up with a force of God coming to my flat every day to pick up Ringo then destroy the Earth and move onto the next creation, they had come to realise they were in a groundhog day whereby they were repeating the same mistakes every day until they eventually get it right. I pointed this out to them and said they are probably forgetting me.

I also had to put up with David Icke’ schism warfare, I was being compounded by different groups seeking ‘The One’ so that they could end this terrible war. They were technologically advanced from us having mech units doing most of the fighting, Ringo was leading them and they were dragging me along with the ride, I kept pointing out it was me they were supposed to be talking to about ending these wars. An idea of what the wars were is one was of an alien spider invasion, we were overrun by spiders and fleeing the Earth I was to be taken this time but I said I was to be the last out, if it’s an evacuation I’m the last to leave (I was willing to test the theory I may be a God), they then deferred to Ringo who was happy to leave and destroy the planet, another was David Ickes Lizard take over, again aliens over running us and some of us were lizards sleeping, some lizards were good, I was a good lizard still sleeping. And finally a third one had an alien take over using mechanised units for the fighting, we had taken some of their units and fighting back. All eventually lead to Ringo being picked up and the Earth destroyed to find me still in bed laughing at them for their stupidity.

October November 2012 I was away with my parents at their caravan when I was awoke in the night by voices saying they were from the future. They said that there was a terrible event about to happen that wiped out the universe and they were from the future that I had saved. They said I had saved everyone except myself and they had come back to this time to save me and get me into their future. I declined their offer and said I must have a reason if I am not with you and went back to sleep. I was again awoke in the night this time by another set of voices who said an Anti Paradox weapon had been fired that would destroy the universe, I tensed my will and pushed five times and felt five orbs erupt from my head and fly towards the phenomenon that was sucking the universe in. The voices said that I had saved the universe and could go back to sleep now, so I did.

So I have endured much in the past seven years of occult attack and voices from whatever source to have self diagnosed psychosis which no medication can cure, (I can play them out harmlessly away and nobody needs to be any wiser) or I am a being of far higher universal rank than the entire planet, I am here for Judgment and have been here for at least 5000 years as the Zoroaster stories begin some 4000-5000 years ago. As the world spoke openly to me about some of the feats I considered as trips I know I am of a higher purpose than anyone else on the Earth. I had strangers explain what I did in powerful hallucinogenic trips and the stranger was a Curate of a Roman Catholic church so someone who would be in the employ of the Devil, the Devil or Old God is the one that the Roman Catholics worship, all other religions worship the same Arch Angel calling itself God, they worship God in heaven meaning they have given up on God on Earth, so they are now free agents pushing their own man made agenda or the agenda of the Devil so nothing good can come from any church anymore.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 394 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 10:55 pm
@saint martin,
Unbelievable, but at the same time, awesome.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 07:26 am
I was with you until you wanted to shave your dog's ass and make him walk backwards.

Peace be with you.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 07:50 am
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder350/500x/75022350.jpg
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Am I the God the bible was waiting for?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 02:42:11