Failed vehicle

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 02:39 pm
Lt to Ed., Vicgtorville Ca Daily Press:

Towards the last of http://able2know.org/topic/362030-7 , in a site called 'a2k,' a discussion of troublesome vehicles invited me to provide all you fellas with a chuckle, as I sit here at my pc Tuesday morning with the utmost foreboding awaiting its reappearance:

Our own case after failure of charging software and some smoking wires in old early '80's GM suv: an apparent difficulty in obtaining parts, in spite of repeated inquiry, kept it at the repair shop more than 2 years as we repeatedly renewed its license

I specify 'at' rather than 'in,' since it had been moved around from the shop to parking lot (windows open, doors unlocked, belongings in rear), back through the shop, to the home of the shop's former owner, finally sitting in a deep backyard mudpuddle brought about by recent rains (for which, God, thanks anyhow)

...When, alas, a smog notice: Waddlwedo? when finally fine family friend BM stepped in and with a muted threat of legal action succeeded eliciting a promise to at least get it towed back home, still foundering of course

We loved the ol' thing, using it of for field trips shootin' in the outback, now have to decide whether or how to get it fixed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 306 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Failed vehicle
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 11:30:32