TAATANE revisited still again

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 04:19 pm
Alas guys, still at it 2 PM: Just chatting with No.2 concerned about TAATANE, who says that in my kidding around some take me so seriously that some day I might expect a car to appear in our driveway a fellow (or even gal) or two brandishing pistols

He's also taken me to task for revealing in many a Lt to the Ed. my [email protected]

It's so good hearing from those so concerned

...reminded of a recent Lt to the Ld in which I no longer worry about such things since don't know for sure just how many days left:

Page A1 under “FAREWELL TO THE NATION Jan 11, indeed, “ 'It’s up to all of us’ …declares faith in US. “ Love ya fella, not so much for that moving speech but for your consistent and determined character, an always casual attitude. Clearly (’til Dec. 20) the Most Important Guy In The World, you’re not so vainglorious nor presumptuous as some of your predecessors. A bit reserved maybe, but “ …incredibly informative,” though as in “Trump looks ready to roll” Jan. 13, ”Our next president…isn’t going to tiptoe……He speaks his mind and lets the chips fall….doesn’t care if somebody else doesn’t like i his answers…..”

…like me mebbe...

Despite my former years as a dedicated Dem, to help relieve any anxiety of the Ultra-Lib who seems so terribly angry at all times about nearly everything [TAAATANE], I assure you that you needn’t worry: Page A2 under SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT, cartoonist Schultz: “I have a new philosophy. I’m only going to dread one day at a time,” while on page A4, “Sessions says he’d defy Trump if needed.” Not me!

Indeed, when I offered to pick grass in our backyard turtle farm but asked by Better Half whether I might leave just one seedy specimen, she responded, “But then next year, you’ll still have to pull 100 more of ‘em?”

“Exactly!” I responded, " Why should I worry so much about that possibility when at 86 I might be dead tomorrow.” Indeed as Roosevelt remarked regarding an oncoming war in the year I was 11, “If we are still here. * *

Dale Hileman
Apple Valley
(southwest)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 256 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » TAATANE revisited still again
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 05:16:58