I Cheated On My Unfaithful Husband.

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2017 04:40 pm
I would never have believed I would be on a site talking about my having had an affair! But, here I am!

My husband was unfaithful despite my always being keen to have sex with him. My sex drive is a LOT stronger than his and I like to experiment. So to discover he was cheating on me was a particularly cruel blow.

I had spent over a year trying to cope with involuntary celibacy (with shorter stints in between) it was soul destroying. No intimacy, no passion, no giving yourself to someone who wants you as much as you want them. I was always the one to initiate any sex, and it would be over in a flash.

I started my short lived affair in the Spring of 2016, and ended it in December. I had the most amazing time, and sex with a man who I clicked with immediately. My goodness the sex was amazing! We talked, we laughed, we really enjoyed each other's company.

However, guilt really played on my conscious.

I have decided to try, for one last time, to encourage my husband to attend couple therapy to see if he will-Finally-try and help me get things back on track. I don't want to have to seek another out. As great as it was being with a man who desired me and was also desirable, I don't like the lies and doing things in secret.

I have to confess, if he got back in touch with me-we parted on good terms-I might not be able to resist him.

His wife was unfaithful first, their sex life was also very dull and they would not have sex unless she felt like it-not often. He was repulsed by her after the affair and can't touch her now.

I do wonder if once you have tasted the forbidden, you need to again? Torn about this!

Thank you for reading.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 267 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2017 05:31 pm
Glad you are trying couples therapy with your husband.

Let us know how that turns out.

PS - don't respond to your lover. He's using you. and you don't like how you feel afterwards. Don't complicate things.
0 Replies

Tiger81

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2017 09:31 am
@Solace71,
I'm curious as to why your husband cheated? The involuntary celibacy would be making me mad too.

Would you get back in touch with your affair partner if your husband is not open to counseling?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I Cheated On My Unfaithful Husband.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:44:04