Does he like me??

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 10:22 pm

So I've known this guy for a few months now. We've become really good friends. I really am starting to fall for him and I get the feeling that he feels the same, but I get some mixed signals from him! His always flirting with me touching me, his hugged me, he teases me. Says things like you can come snuggle with me in the mornings etc. He came by my office to see me once and I wasn't there and he texted me wondering why I wasn't at work. He had to go pick up a truck once he had other people who could have gone with him but instead called and asked me to go. But with all this being said his never asked me out on an actual date! In the beginning of our friendship he tried to set me up with another guy (but he doesn't even leave here, he was just visiting and he would kinda talk down about him saying he was a wild party guy) so it was confusing one minute he was trying to set me up with him and the next trying to talk me out of going out with him! And he would flirt with me infornt of him. He seems to flirt more sexually with me when his friends are around. I'm just really confused!!! So what do y'all think? Does this guy like me or not?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 321 • Replies: 3
No top replies

bladest

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 10:28 pm
i think he like you Smile
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 07:47 am
How old are you two?

Seems he LIKES you, but doesn't have the maturity to ask you out on a DATE. Or he's scared or lacks money or time.

So you are going to have to do that. Suggest dinner and a show. If he declines, then he's not ready to have a relationship.
Jessmess

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 12:36 pm
@PUNKEY,
I'm 19 and his 23. I've thought about asking him but I'm just scared to make things awkward between us if he didn't feel the same.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Does he like me??
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 01:03:34