When shoud I change my pillows?

Sun 8 Jan, 2017 06:54 am
There are several pillows in my home. I have been using them for such a long time. But they are now too old to use and I want to change them. And generally, I change pillows when they go very old and dirty. But I need to know when and after how many days I should change my pillows.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 476 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

centrox

Sun 8 Jan, 2017 07:16 am
There is no good evidence for how long most pillows last. The Sleep to Live Institute in America (which has industry links) recommends replacing them every six months.

Some people say 6 months if the user has allergies or asthma (dust mite feces build up in pillows) or 2 years maximum otherwise.

Some people say that if you fold your pillow in half and it doesn't spring open straight away by itself then it's dead: it can't support your head and neck.
0 Replies

smithdylan715

Fri 31 Aug, 2018 06:15 am
@loardeva,
According to me bed pillows need to be change or replaced after 18 months. Memory foam pillows typically last longer, up to three years. Natural pillows tend to last longer than synthetic pillows. And higher quality pillows will last longer than inexpensive ones.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » When shoud I change my pillows?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:34:01