Wich phone should I buy?

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 03:40 am
Hi guys! I want to buy a new phone and I was searching but now I found some phones but don't wich one I should buy.
I now own an LG G Flex 2 and after 1 year using it is totaly crashing. I now want to buy a new one! Here are the choises : LTE Axon 7 Mini wich has: 3gb ram, 32gb rom, 5.2'' display, snapdragon 617 (1.5Ghz oct-core) and very high quality speakers and hi-fi earbuds!Or I can buy the Umidigi Z (actually pre-order it) and th is phone has : 4gb ram, 32gb rom, 5.5'' display and a MediaTek Helio X27 (2.6 Ghz deca-core). Please help me out with this I don't know wich one I should choose, please also think about these things : The LTE is cheaper than the others and I really like to listen to music and watch movies on my phone, also I don't play havy games I only play games like color switch.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 388 • Replies: 5
No top replies

blatham

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 03:43 am
@ZionVanb,
I'd suggest you visit one of the tech sites that does reviews on phones or to a seller site like Amazon that includes customer reviews.
ZionVanb

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 03:45 am
@blatham,
Yes, I already did this and all of these phones are very good but I really can't choose. It's like the LTE has good audio and the Umidigi has a very good camera, and I need to choose between this but I really don't knwo what to choose
blatham

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 04:16 am
@ZionVanb,
If you've done that research, my guess is you will likely know these products better than anyone who might respond here. As I'm sure you know, it is very common with tech purchases where there are many products available, you just have to finally make your choice even though any choice might give you a product that isn't quite as good as another in some specific feature.

The only thing I'd add is that phones are getting so good now that the differences in either audio or camera (in a price range) are probably going to be negligible.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 07:21 am
You mean ZTE Axon 7 Mini? For that money level I would get a Motorola Moto G 4th generation.
ZionVanb

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2017 09:09 am
@centrox,
Yeah the moto g4 also is a good phone but I really want at least 3gb ram and 32gb rom. I now use a more premium phone and I want a fast phone with a lot of memory beceause I really need that memory.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Wich phone should I buy?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 05:31:39