I think my husband is gay/bi..

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 01:31 pm
My husband (23) and I (22) have been together since I was 15. We got married a little over a year ago and have a two year old son. When we first got together everything was great! He was the sweetest, most caring, and respectful boy/man I had ever met. Right before I turned 18 we broke up because he joined the Air Force, went over seas, and started cheating. Not just one time, but several, with several different girls. A while later he was discharged for a knee injury. About two years after the break up we came together again and that's when we got married. He had been dating his sisters best friend of 16 years and came to me and explained he wasn't happy. His mother and I have always been close. She told me he had stayed drunk almost the whole relationship. He wouldn't come home sometimes and when he would he'd always have a friend with him. I just firguered things were complicated with her being his sisters friend. When we got back together and got married everything was at first as it had began at 15. He wasn't drinking heavily and seemed very happy. Three weeks after we married I found him on Craigslist. Not only had I seen that he was cheating on me but he had cheated on her through CL also. Weird thing was (I have a small, petite frame.. she was a bigger girl, at least 60 lbs heavier than me) the post he made when he was with her was looking for women under 120lbs, but with me his post her searching for BBW. Since then I have endured countless encounters where I have caught him going on CL. Now here is where my question really gets explained.. my husband has two best friends that he has known since grade school, Chris and Dan. I met Chris right away but he would not allow me to meet Dan until about 7 months ago. He has never spoken poorly of either, but from the outside looking in, Chris has done so much more for him as a friend and since I have met Dan he has chosen him over Chris plenty of times. Dan will come over and they promise each other not to tell Chris. Dan has been over here everyday for the last 2 Months. I come home from work and they will be sitting closely together and my husband pays no attention to me. As soon as Dan leaves he goes straight to bed. One day I was sitting with them and they were close to each other and I was sitting by myself. I noticed when I'd look away they would touch or pinch each other's thighs real quick and if I looked at them they'd stop. I could feel them watching me. My husband starting drinking a lot a few months back. I wasn't a big drinker, but started trying to drink with him when our son would go to sleep. Whenever I try to spend time with him he will either say he is tired and go to sleep or try to start an argument until I lock myself in the bedroom so he can be alone. We have sex about once or twice every two weeks. My aunt got our son for a week so we had nothing but alone time. He did not touch me once. He says he is always too tired and says he is not a teenager anymore. He says I think about sex too much. There have been times I got a sitter and when he'd come home he'd find me in sexy outfits or nothing but his favorite jersey on but he wouldn't even look at me, not even a compliment. And every time we have sex he has to bend me over or he won't cum. Sometimes he gets drunk and likes to talk about BBC or any big p***s in general. He recently asked me to stimulate his prostate with my fingers and so I did to make him happy. He will not take me on a date anymore. The last few times I have asked him to he has invited Dan. Dan does almost everything with us now. We got a sitter for this NYE so we could go out. Of course, he invited Dan and Chris. He talked to Dan all night long and barely said two words to me and only small talk with Chris. I cut my finger and I tried to tell him and he blew me off. Dan was drunk and stumbled over his feet and fell to his butt and my husband went right over to make sure he was okay. It was weird. I finally got annoyed and went to the other room. When he finally noticed I was gone he came to the room and closed the door and that's when I confronted him. He got angry and said He didn't want to do "this" right now and almost started to cry but got up and left the room. Later after they left he tried to have sex with me but had to bend me over and close his eyes and would not cum until I played with his butt. Since I had this feeling already I figured I'd try it out and said something about Dan knowing how big his d*** is and how good he is in bed and that's when he "finished". He has been sleeping with his phone right under his head and he clears everything from texts, calls, and browsing history. When he gets a text and I'm around him he either tries to hide his phone or wait till I'm not around to open it and reply. A lot of the time I've seen Dan pop up and he'll hide the phone to reply where I can't see and instantly delete them after each text. I tried to confront him again today and he got very angry, called me a stupid b***h and told me to shut my mouth. He belittles me so much now, shows no respect for me, and talks to me like trash. He shows no real interest in me no matter how hard I try to please him. Please help! I don't know if it's just that he is unhappy, or just has a fetish, or if he is trying to hide these feelings he has for his friend.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 296 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 03:14 pm
He is conflicted, that's for sure.

The issue is, how long is he going to drag you down?

Insist on counseling. He owes you the truth. It may get real messy. He may need a safe, UNexplosive place to get all this out.

In the meantime, get yourself financially prepared for something - the very least a separation.

Make that appointment TODAY!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I think my husband is gay/bi..
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 01:10:17