Haunted Houses and Scary Movies

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 05:43 pm
I absolutely love this time of year (now until Jan 2nd).

I hope I get a chance to go to a few HH's this year.

Haunted Houses: I LOVE them, yet I HATE them at an equal level.

I drag everyone to them. Convince everyone it won't be scary. Then once inside, I'm the chick who grabs the shirt/belt in front of me, starts screaming with my eyes closed, and I don't stop running until someone tells me its over. I'll tell you it was the scariest thing ever, even though I never had my eyes open. The total stranger in front of me is usually bruised from where I was attached.

Then I have to sleep with the light on that night and HATE everyone who let me go.

I also look forward to watching all traditional scary movies. Halloween and Jason don't scare me, but I watch them every year. I once accused my FI of wanting to eat me after watching Hannibal late at night.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 790 • Replies: 7
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 05:49 pm
i love all that kinda stuff myself

i'm particularily fond of really cheesy horror films
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 05:51 pm
I liked them when I was younger. I guess I can no longer handle the anticipation that something will jump out at me and make me scream wether I want to or not.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 05:54 pm
me too. I always torture myself if one comes on during the day (no later than 3p.m.).

I'm not impressed with horror movies nowadays. My friends say every movie is scary when they MAY have had ONE scene where someone jumps out (and that's it).

Example of these are: I know what you did last summer, and What Lies Beneath

colorbook, that is slowly beginning to be the case with me. Yet give me 6 months to forget about my terrible experience, and I'm begging some poor soul to watch another one with me.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 07:53 pm
i wet myself just reading the title -is a bit shamed, but not really that much-
0 Replies

xmom2704

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 09:46 pm
I absolutely love scary/haunted stuff!!!!! I can't wait to see The Grudge, the new chuckie movie and go to all the haunted houses I can fit in to my schedule. Good thing i have a few days off coming up!!!! I hope everyone has a goulish HALLOWEEN!!!!

xmom
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 07:15 pm
I just went to Blockbuster, and I had a $35 late fee. This was after my $62 one a month ago. When will I learn? Then I rented 3 more that will hopefully make it back by the due date. Anyways, noticed they have a scary movie section on display. Gave me goosebumps. I love when TBS, USA, etc have their halloween marathons on the weekends.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 10:29 am
I had a dream Jason was chasing me last night. Wasn't too spooky.

At noon, I'll be watching Frankenstein. Can't imagine what tonight will bring me in dreamland.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Haunted Houses and Scary Movies
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 09:48:05