Am i really a bad dude?

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 09:35 am
My mind, it just hurts. Jeez. I don't know, it's just, I really thought I was nice enough, but do I just not deserve to be alive? There are a lot of things that scare me, being my own enemy is one of them. I feel like an enemy to myself, man. Like, I spend a lot of time suffering inside my own head and I feel like my own existence is really painful and useless. I don't know whether to love or hate myself, really. I always thought I would never commit suicide because I cherish being alive, but then again, I don't know if I deserve to. I think I'm just totally messed up. I'm stuck in a kind of limbo about it I guess. I don't want to but I feel I have to, for the sake of being one less piece of **** the world has to deal with. I sound like a total edgelord right now, I know. Just brain dumping I guess. I'm told that I hate people, I'm a racist, sexist, etc. I don't think I hate people. But then again, I don't decide who I hate, I guess. **** my life, dude. I just want a cat. My parents never let me have a cat, maybe I'd be happier if I had one. I'd be totally not in a hurry to get a girlfriend or whatever. I just want some love, but maybe I just don't deserve it. I never deserved to be happy, it seems. I'm just totally an asshat. ****, man.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 386 • Replies: 7
No top replies

contrex

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 09:57 am
Smart move to discourage people criticising your loony statements, e.g. feminists want to bring about male genocide. Poor baby. We all feel sorry for ickle diddums.
mark noble

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 10:34 am
@Skeleton ,
This post is not a 'cry for help'. It is a cry for joy.
For it brings attention to a sad person who is made happy therfrom.

Might I invest an off-the-hip verse, skeleton?

Once, I was so lonely and lacking
Of 'that' which I strongly desired
I posted, on a forum, a pageful of bollux
And spied, as responses transpired.

'Damn! They've caught on. They have witnessed my song
For it's the most popular song ever sung.
I'm clearly so awesome, with bollux, I pong
Of one who is less - Than well-hung".

"Am I A Bad Dude". He middled along.
Increasing the mood with his piddling pong
Bored now.

Good luck.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 01:21 pm
@Skeleton ,
Skel hang in there, things can get better with age
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 04:50 pm
@mark noble,
Wow dude, you're kind of a dick. Lol.
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 04:56 pm
@contrex,
A simple "Yeah, you're the scum of the earth" would have sufficed, I totally feel educated, thanks bromigo.
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 05:10 pm
Actually, I honestly couldn't expect anything serious to come from you guys. Just had to brain dump.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 05:38 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

I posted, on a forum, a pageful of bollux
And spied, as responses transpired.

Mark, I know I've slagged you off before, but you do have a way with words sometimes.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Am i really a bad dude?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 08:33:10