Asking my crush about her ex

Bugino

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 11:59 am
So, i've been in touch with my crush recently, we're chatting a lot and we've also been hanging out. She broke up with her bf like 2weeks ago but they still have profile pictures together on instagram. She says she's not hanging out with anybody except me. We have a great relationship together, we laugh a lot and she has possitively responses to everything i do. I've been flirting with her a lot, but i'm planning to let her know that i like her. However i'm really confused with the profile picture with her ex. I know she is using instagram a lot so there is no chance she didn't notice the photo. Should i ask her about her ex?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 382 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 12:15 pm
chatting a lot and we've also been hanging out.

That's not a full-blown relationship.

What would be her reason to change the pic?
Bugino

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:01 pm
@PUNKEY,
Well, i thought that when they broke up she would change the pic.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:07 pm
" like two weeks" is not enough time. (and too vague)

Stop focusing on this ONE thing. When she's ready, she will change a lot of things. Right now, she's just being friendly with you. Enjoy that and work it, if you can.
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 12:18 am
@Bugino,
You sound totally desperate and possessive. Stop trying to possess her and make her change things. A stupid profile picture is not a big deal. She can do whatever she wants to do and it sounds like you want to micromanage and run her life.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Asking my crush about her ex
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 02:01:05