I can't help Myself...

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 10:58 pm
As pathetic as it is now...me just attemtping to explain myself. I wasn't always like this, in fact I never could imagine becoming this type of women.
I grew up a good Catholic girl. I am for the most part a pragmatic person. I understand consequences and for the most part basic psychology and economics of ones decisions. But I am stumped at my current set of circumstsnces...
I am constantly thinking about sex. I can literally not stop craving it from all sorts of people and various times.
I saved myself for the man I am currently engaged to. First kiss first everything. And it wasn't difficult I never felt torn or regretful. I tend to lack efficient manners of affection and to this day actively work on being sweeter and more intimate with my fiance. We have been together for 5 years and he is the one. He is all I want for the rest of my life but sexually I just want much much more.
Are sex is great and never an issue but as soon as we finish I want more. I want to lock the doors and shut out the world and just play and play and play together.
Well that sort of fantasy is not achievable. We have a life we have careers and also I'm sure even after weeks or months I wouldn't want to stop. This craving is an abyss inside me and I am not entierly sure why this is happening. I've been dealing with it for most of the early year...but this desire has begun manifesting into unhealthy behaviors.
I've started suddenly dressing more erotic or revealing. I've always been more comfortable in modest and respectful clothing, however, have purchased many tight fitting and revealing ensambles. And this of course, hasn't gone unnoticed from others around me causing men to make advances or offers in which I am actually tempted. I have not partaken in any offer, however, I've come close enough that I revealed this issue with my significant other and have been enrolled in a behavioral therapy. The first therapist was great until he cancelled my sessions due to "unprofessinal circumstances" on his part. I never caught eind of his xhalenge with me so I was frustrated for awhile starting with a nee therapist. I was recommended a female and she is ok but she tends to want to link my fantastic childhood to this behavior and her Freudian references are starting to become redundant and unhelpful. So in total helplessness I'd like some advice or personal anecdotes to assist me on this journey. I don't feel trapped with my spouse in fact since I've met him it's been nothing but freedom and acceptance supporting my goals and dreams. This notion of behavior really began shortly after he proposed last year. I want him but I also want sex uncontrollably and constantly that it's began to affect my law studies, political projects and career. Please help before I lose all that matters most to me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 480 • Replies: 8
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 07:35 am
May I ask your age?

Is this your first relationship?

Does your BF also have a high sex drive?

Are you under stress at work?

So far all I can tell is that you "think" a lot about sex and have started dressing differently.

Are you afraid that these feelings will escalate?

Why don't you go on vacation with BF and lock the doors? On some island somewhere?
giujohn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 09:37 am
I suggest first medical check-up. A change in hormone levels may be responsible and also could lead to other problems. Before starting a sexual relationship with him did you go on the pill... Is this your first time on the pill?
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 01:03 am
Oh my God. Just do it already. Tell him you want to ravage his body until you can't move. Seriously.

I can honestly relate. I mean, I am a guy so it's only natural that I want sex, but I find myself making poor decisions because of it, just like you. For example, I took out my sexual frustrations on a prostitute like a month ago. I don't really regret it, but my coworkers won't leave me alone about it because it was uncharacteristic of me. I'm kind of the same as you, Christian, modest, bottling my desires, but when I had the chance to let go, I really screwed her to my heart's content and didn't stop until I was too tired to go anymore. You should do that! Just tell your guy you want more and go crazy!
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 01:05 am
I'm sure that once you get the chance to go all out you'll feel a lot better and get yourself back on track. Don't bottle your desires.
0 Replies

EmmaDilemma23

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:46 am
@PUNKEY,
I'm 23. And no this is not my first relationship, I've been in many. We have been together for 5 years with a break in the middle where I dated a few others. However I chose to be as intimate in sex with only him. I've only ever wanted sex with someone I truely care about. I've never been physically attracted enough to anyone else until I met my now fiance 5 years ago he just struggled with a lot and we had a break 2 years ago until we got back together.

As far as only dressing risque...I'm doing it to be looked at. I've flashed people a few times on the blvd towards guys checking me out. When I purchased several push up bras mathces for the first time my intent was to attract a man enough to have sex. That was my thinking that was ny dirty secret at several lingerie stores. I found a guy who wasn't necessarily attractive but was conveniently alone at my local dog park who approached me with his number for "coffee sometime"...in which I texted him exclusively so we had coffee a few times and the second "date" I asked him to **** my brains out. Of course even as I wore my emgagement ring and told him my situation he was willing to oblige at my request. We met at a park he started groping me and I felt sick. I asked him to stop but he wouldn't. He was strong and started tearing at my clothing telling me what he was going to do and that I needed to relax. I punched him and he began to bleed and he started after me as i tried to climb back in my SUV...I was lucky another guy was running that night and intervened.
I don't want to meet up with strangers. I DONT want risky sex with other potentionally infected or agressive men. I want sex uncontrollably.
In the beginnif if every relationship there's a lot of sex. I've just never craved it so much. I'm healthy and haven't undergone different birth control or prescriptions. I've started a new hot yoga but I've always been a gym junkie and do yoga all the storme
My darlin and I have sex everyday sometimes twice but its not enough. He's had severe chafing and even rug burn on days Ive basically ambushed him. We've been caught by police teice for sex in a public place all my fault.
Work. School. Life in general is the same I just want sex. We've been trying a lot over the years from toys to punishment and even all day. But I want more. I can tell he's tired and hes such a sport he never turns me down but he needs sleep he needs rest and I need serious help.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 03:11 pm
Uh...My bullshit detector is going off like crazy.
EmmaDilemma23

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 04:03 pm
@giujohn,
Ok thanks
I can see this forum really isn't about what it states it is with all the views but no helpful or targeting advice for a real problem
giujohn

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 08:35 pm
@EmmaDilemma23,
I did give you advice
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I can't help Myself...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 09:20:24