What makes tanzanite gemstone so famous?

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2016 08:21 am
Is it the color, limited supply or single source that place tanzanite equivalent to the other precious gems?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 484 • Replies: 3
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2016 12:24 pm
@ericjhonson,
Eric as a former rockhound of some repute I assure you that near all gemstones are famous. Yet look fwd with enthusiasm to any cogent replies
0 Replies

yesicage

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 01:47 am
@ericjhonson,
In general, blue stones are the World's most incredibly favored because it is a color that most can carry and relate with. And with genuine tanzanite, it is moreover true because of its unusual color that is reminiscent of the beauty of rare Kashmir sapphires.

Tanzanite is considered to be the most surprising gemological discovery of the 20th century. It has enjoyed enormous popularity, especially in the United States of America, where the consumption of tanzanite is approximately 75%.
Along with its lovely color, there are few other factors which provide this gemstone popularity. This attractive piece is obtained from only one in the world known as Tanzania. And due to its unique geological conditions, the discovery of this gemstone in any other part of the earth is absolute zero.

Along with it the supply of this tantalizing gemstone is assumed to be for approximately 30 years. That makes this gemstone available for one generation only. It makes it 1000 times rarer than diamonds and places them in a higher place.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 01:12 pm
@yesicage,
Yes, thanks; you and Man should have a chat
I was wowed to learn I was so wrong
Yes sometimes think Dale, stay in your cage
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What makes tanzanite gemstone so famous?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 12:57:33