To follow a theme... best ever kiss?

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 03:37 pm
I'll go first.

Twas this summer and I was on holiday. I'd met a guy and we'd got on well since the first moment we met. One evening we left the rest of the group and sat up on the roof of the house we were staying in with a beer each. The village was in a huge valley and we watched the sun set in magical colours over the volcanoes on the far side of it. As the twilight faded we saw the stars come out one by one above our heads and watched a dramatic lightning storm far away over the mountains. The perfect romantic setting one might say. We'd been talking for some time about life in general and we'd been cuddling too as it was quite cold, then he leaned over and kissed me, gently at first then more passionately. Sigh. I think we caused quite a stir in the village; two gringos kissing on the roof is not a sight seen very often in rural Latin America!

So yeah, I want to hear those stories!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 492 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 06:36 pm
kissing in the rain after i came back from a long trip with the national guard... my girlfriend picked me up at the air port and everyone was allowed to come out to the tarmac and it was pouring down rain... i hadnt seen her in about 2 months and the kiss was long deep and passionate...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » To follow a theme... best ever kiss?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 05:40:28