WAS THIS TOO FOWARD OF ME OR JUST RIGHT? THANKS

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2016 06:03 pm
well I seen the bus driver I have a crush on who I think is about 36, I am 33. he is always shy but extra nice towards me and talks very low and mild mannered….so as I am getting on the bus today, he just cheeses and grins with all 32 teeth and says awww u shouldn’t have n proceeded to ask me was that package I had for him, I said no this is mine all giddy and he laughed and I said my boss gave this 2 me as a gift…all the folks on the bus just lol and smiled at the two of us and the bus driver said congrats and I said thanks, and as I was about 2 get off the bus he just kept staring at me and smiling and said loudly/confidently for the first time ever have a great day while still smiling. i proceeded to say thanks and i asked will you be driving again next week, he said yes smiling. i said ill bring you a Christmas card he said okay, okay extra happy smiling with all 32 teeth showing…i was wondering what could i write in the card that’ll grasp his attention
and let him know i wouldn’t mind getting to know him outside of the bus route…..I think there is a mutual attraction here. I was thinking of writing in a Christmas card, me and you coffee ? (im not a coffee drinker but I don't mind trying something diff) and write down my name and number and leave the rest up to him…or is that too much?
thanks for any answers
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 329 • Replies: 3
No top replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2016 07:52 pm
@mysticfemale12,
Merry Christmas...And your phone number.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2016 09:30 pm
First things first. You're sure he's not married, right?

I kinda like the idea of You, me, Coffee?

Maybe put in a $5 Starbucks card. You know, just a little sweet gesture.

Starbucks is the kind of place you can get a coffee with someone and sit 10 minutes, or an hour or 2, and no one bugs you.

Hey, you know, it's just coffee.
(which btw, doesn't mean you have to drink coffee. You can have tea, water, a muffin, whatever)

http://mediaresources.idiva.com/media/content/2016/May/coffee.jpg
0 Replies

mysticfemale12

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 09:44 am
thanks for your input. he is always sighing around me...and he doesn't wear any rings and I don't think he'd be acting like that towards me if he had a wife or a g/f... I decided to opt out of the gift card because I couldn't find anything that was $5...so I just left the original message and I attached a candy cane to the card.....I think ill see him Tuesday.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » WAS THIS TOO FOWARD OF ME OR JUST RIGHT? THANKS
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 01:27:33