Col 301 Baffler,UK

margsy

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 03:21 am
Can anyone please help. l have these letters CASSINIGRANDFINALE, and l cannot make out what the first word is supposed to be, the last two words l think are GRAND FINALE, but the first is a mystery, and l think l got the letters correct, would appreciate help, many thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 661 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ekename

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 03:37 am
@margsy,
The Cassini Grand Finale is the end to the space craft's 20 year voyage when it plummets into Saturn.
margsy

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 04:42 am
@ekename,
Thank you so much for your help, makes sense now,
James34

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 10:37 am
@margsy,
Hi Margsy
Hope you are well. This is the puzzle I always do first. Have you got into the Stinker yet? I found it quite challenging, took me days. Hope you have a pleasant Christmas and the weather is not severe in your part of the country.
Al the best
James
x
margsy

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2016 05:41 am
@James34,
A Good and Happy Christmas to you and your family. The weather down here has been very changeable and caused no end of people going down with colds, my family included. l have now finished the mag and am still working on Crossword Puzzle Collection, due in early Feb. lt was a real stinker with some rather obscure words, especially WALDO, never heard of it before. ttfn if you need any assistance just get in touch. xx
0 Replies